We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central
You will be a part of an agile full-stack development team that is responsible for all aspects of ongoing development, from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching in Laravel.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers - Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules - Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges - Integration of data storage solutions,may include databa
* Engage with customer and quickly understand the requirement, scope of work and the solution required.
* Leading the application team from concept, solution design to execution/launch and ensure application fully serves the nee
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
We are making a dynamic tool for our CORE finance team, which is being used by our organizat
• Superb Attention to technical details and programming skills • Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate • Working and contributing in a team with proven experience building rel
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, ons
GEVME(www.gevme.com), a fast-growing live events and engagement platform. GEVME is looking out for an experienced PHP FullStack Developer, who will be a part of the team to build one of our core platforms.
1. Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience (Laravel, CakePHP, Codeigniter etc) 2. Good command over OOPS 3. Good experience in writing front-end code in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc. 4. Good experience in JS frameworks such as JQuery/AngularJS
Job Description :
* 4 to 7 years of full cycle PHP Project experience.
* Identify analytics tools
Looking for a PHP web developer with 6+ years of experience for senior position and 4+ years of experience for mid-level position. Job Requirements:
1. Expert level knowledge in PHP / PHP5 / OOPS / LAMP stack including apache & nginx
Roles and Responsibilities Hi,
There's an immediate requirement for Project Managers. Below is the Job Description.
Years of Experience: 10+ Years
Roles & responsibilities:
. To take ownership of the entire project including suc
Job Overview: The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have a challenging workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities.
Posted: 25 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.