Telecommunications’ Managers take care of communications technologies in an organization, such as telephones, PCs/laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and fax machines, so that its daily operations happen seamlessly
Excellent communication skill Should be a graduate Looking for graduates with minimum 8 mnths experience in Tele billing Candidate should be good with communication skills. Must have advanced excel skills
get the newest job for this search
Get notified when new jobs are posted
Location:- Aurangabad Qualification:- B.com/M.Com/MBA Finance Experience:- 3-4 Years Minimum Key skill:- Accounting Finance tally ERP SAP added Advantage Salary:- 3.50 Lac Per annul Age Criteria:- Under 30 Years
Hi Guys, We have an urgent opening for DOT Net Developer in HTIS Telecom Pvt Ltd. Location:- Mohali Experience:- 3 to 6 years Salary:- Negotiable Joining Required:- Immediate interested Candidate can apply on [HIDDEN TEXT]
To achieve Sales & G.P.Targets Account Management including Consultant Market and Selling Thuraya/Inmarsat Satellite mobile phones/Telecom Products/Radio Communication/Wireless/Satellite communication systems Preparing tender,techno-commercial offer
Ericsson Order Care/ Ericsson Catalogue Manager/ Conceptwave Developer
get the newest job for this search
Get notified when new jobs are posted
Sales Manager Business Development Manager Business Development Executive
FCAPS in telecom equipment which majorly involves – Provisioning, Fault management (Alarms), Performance monitoring, Logging. Control Plane Software with an exposure to various Packet Transport & Layer-2 / Layer-3 Protocols and Technologies
Telecom Job Vacancies
Telecommunications have become the lifeline of India. For most of the young generation, it’s hard to imagine life even for a second, without the Internet connection. With increasing brand competition and decreasing subscription rates, India has become the world’s second leading country in Internet usage, with 629 million internet users in 2019 according to a report published in the Economic Times. The growth in the Internet and smartphone usage has led to a spur in Telecom Jobs in India.
Indian telecom industry has seen an unprecedented growth since the 1990s and now it’s the world's most competitive and one of the fastest growing telecom markets. According to reports the telecom sector has seen a growth and as of 2018, the country has the world's second-largest mobile phone user base. This promises for a bright future for telecom jobs in India. Whether you are looking for telecom engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, service engineer jobs or someone working in a support function or a fresh graduate want to enter the job market, telecom sector offers various job opportunities.
Type of Telecom Jobs available in Telecom Sector
• Telecom Researcher
• Field Manager
• Hardware Designer
• Electronic Designer
• Network Designer
• Radio Frequency Engineer
• Network Manager
• Customer Service representatives
• Computer Administrators
Moreover, you can also explore the following functions within the telecom industry.
• Customer Service
• Human Resources
Skills required for telecom jobs
Technological Skills: Technological know-how is must in this industry to be successful. In telecom job you must know the product or service well as the customer likes and dislikes to speak with experts.
Organizational skills: Some telecom jobs require an employee to work partly from an office and partly on the road for sales and promotional purposes. The employee could be responsible for organizing the events and tasks that need to be completed while in the office and on the road hence organizational skills is another mandate.
Multitasking: This is because as the organizations are becoming large, employees are expected to work in diverse work roles. Hence employee must handle many things at a time. In telecommunications, multitasking is an important skill that you should work on.
Communication: There are various roles as discussed earlier in telecom jobs hence it is important for employees in various job roles like sales and customer handling to have good communication skills.
With right set of skills in mind you can chisel your career path in telecom jobs. If you look up to settle in a telecom job, find the right course for your development.
Future of telecom jobs
Lot of changes are happening in telecom space now. Here are few changes that are making the news:
• 5G will be rolled out. Will be ramping up in 2020.
• The whole network becoming virtualized. This make it easier to roll out new services.
• The network is moving toward cloud-based services with most of the function residing in the cloud.
Future of telecom as industry is bright as per The Hindu “India's telecom sector will create up to 3,00,000 jobs in the next 18 months.” With bright prospects in telecom jobs, you should be ready to take the plunge.
Some best companies for telecom jobs:
• Tata Sky
• Dish TV
• Sun Direct
Though these are some of the best companies in telecom, there are others as well that can you can explore for a career in telecom jobs.
Salary in telecom industry
Salary in telecom depends on your experience and job profile. Below we have given estimated average salary (from payscale.com) for the two common job profiles in the telecom sector – Telecom Engineer and Network Engineer.
• An entry-level Telecommunications Engineer with less than 1-year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 297,761.
• An early career Telecommunications Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 312,503.
• A mid-career Telecommunications Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 620,354.
• An experienced Telecommunications Engineer with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 924,098 based on 40 salaries.
• In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of Rs 12 00,000.
• An entry-level Network Engineer with less than 1-year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 243,999.
• An early career Network Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 299,366.
• A mid-career Network Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 534,038.
• An experienced Network Engineer with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 840,490.
• In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of Rs 1210,419.
Though there are various profiles in telecom jobs, but this is just for the idea that how salary looks like in this sector. There is a lot of scope in telecom jobs and companies need skilled candidates to take their companies forward. Are you ready?
Getting into telecom jobs does not only require the relevant experience and skills but you also need a resume that gets you the interview. It’s only when you are called for a face to face interaction, you can showcase the skills and expertise for a job.
No matter, which stage of job search you are in, preparation is the key to success. All the best!