• Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills• Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred• Candidate should have 0-5 year of experience in Customer Support Voice Process.•
. General understanding of data quality dimensions, knowledge of BCBS 239 requirements on DQ & REG reporting
. Data analysis using in-house tools
. Liaise with Data producer & Consumer for control movement to source
. Create report
* Upload the operational risk data into the Datalake
* Build of the Data Model
* Test the upload of the data in the datalake. The tests must be performed automatically
* Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysi
Application architecture level:
Define the design patterns to be used
Define the technology choices : inline with standard and/or managed exception process
Detailed design level:
Define the internal design
Define the Inter-applicat
As an operational risk officer, you will support the SOC team in their daily activity and administrating Operational Security Processes. You will be asked to identify improvements in current processes and formalize it through clear
. Broad technical knowledge of the R&S, Data center and its components: Applications, Network, Server and projects surrounding their planning, design, implementation, operation, and optimization.
1- Contracts management
. Agree on the operational feasibility of the contract terms covering the Repo and Loan Operations (GMSLA, GMRA, Long Form Confirmations, etc.) to the Legal Department and the FO
. Coordinates actions with AP
Vos missions au quotidien
* Ensuring funding of Nostro accounts by timely and accurate communication of the balances to Treasurers
* Intraday real time cash flows monitoring through Central Bank tools or SG Payment system to meet the regulation
* Manage trades confirmations initiated by GBIS Worldwide Front Office in collaboration with Legal department ensuring the coherence with the officials documents (Term Sheet) - Send, affirm and reconcile confirmations in respect o
In the role of Lead Business Analyst, would be responsible for implementation and support of business information systems of Global financing and debt capital markets.. Lead BAs should be able to identify business needs, problems a
* Responsible for assessing the counterparty risk of large global organizations in terms of credit risk, replacement risk, and delivery risk based on quantitative & qualitative data.
* Preparing high quality risk analysis of la
* Candidate should have good hands-on experience in Cognos BI.
* Very good knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.(Oracle)
* Should have good Knowledge of Cognos V11.X
* Hands on of Relational and Dimensional m
Mission : Development of Web applications based on a micro service architecture/Spring-cloud implementation
Technical skills and knowledge
* Frontend : REACT JS, BOOTSTRAP, HTML, CSS, AGgrid, highchart
* Back-end : JAVA 8 and
* Perform KYC analysis on Funds, Mandates and Asset Managers.
* Sourcing missing documents from various public and private sources (Markit, Registries, Public sources, etc)
* Liaising with Business Lines (BL) for missing KYC
Vos missions au quotidien
* Ensure alignment with global DevOps team
* Identify the local stakes that will benefit from digital levers
* Assist & enable Application onboarding to target continuous delivery platform
* Exercise Agile practi
Roles & Responsibilities
The individual for this role will be a part of organizationâ€™s Operation Tooling team. He/She is required to provide expert level support on the SCOM. The mode of support will be 24/7 through FTS. (Follow t
As a Business Analyst, you are expected to ensure that our business requirements are delivered with acceptable quality the project is completed on time and within budget and enable the End-user teams to smoothly transition to the n
. Participate in development, unit testing, refactoring, error removal, logic optimization, testing and deployment activities.
. Troubleshoot reporting issues. Trace data/logic and report back on root cause.
. Provide integrated su
1. Quality service and support:
* Ensure a high availability to support and advice our users.
* Management of production issues and requests.
* Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, priorit