* Responsible to sell all products and services into their set of accounts.
* 80% to be spent on existing accounts and 20% for getting new accounts
* Managing their respective Principal Account managers
* Responsible for imple
* Responsible for managing and supporting Linux servers hosting NoSQL Database servers within Amadeus.
* Responsible for handling Linux server support, patching, upgrades, migration and ensure PCI compliancy and
Summary of the role
Analyse and extract complex data into customer reports ensuring the timely and accurate implementation of those reports.
- Develop and automate customer reports
- Implementation and integration o
* Responsible for the customer support experience on Azure Apps
* Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g.
* Proficiency in the mobile application automation with appium
* Should be able to read and debug with appium logs
* Well versed experience with Selenium - Webdriver
* Good understanding of layouts and views of the mobile applications
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
* Develop and modify responsive emails andemail templates.
* Development using animation tools such as TweenLite, TweenMax and Greensock.
* Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Lead
Job Duties and Responsibilities
. Manage CI and CD tools
. Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and
. Participate i n conversations with various teams to brainstorm for new i deas and
We are looking for passionate FullStack developers who are proficient with Node.js and React.js,have a strong programming background and excellent analytical and communication skills.We are looking for minds to work on Nextgen frameworks
PLC & CNC Machine Maintenance
* Should have Commerce Degree and good accounting knowledge
* Should have hands on experience in collecting outstanding receivables - (preferably 2-4 years of experience)
.Lead a team of several Product Owners and Associate Product Owners. Responsibilities, include coaching, mentoring, tracking, performance evaluations, etc.
. Develop an in-depth understanding of our managed accounts application, includin
What you'll do:
* Solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push technical boundaries
* Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical te
The Member of the Engineering team focused on technical design and product development:
. Works closely with the product owners and technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components and proof of
* Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general r
* Experience in working embedded networking product and proficient in networking protocols (esp., WLAN)
* Work experience in Kernel and Device driver development and debugging
* Experience is working in BSP/SDK
* Experience in
Increase Speed of Software Deployment
* Automation which can improve reliability of systems in production, fixing issues, responding to incidents and may usually taking on-call responsibilities.
* Extensive data a
Seeking an experienced, skilled, and upbeat Scrum Leader to be part of a team responsible for launching and growing new product offerings for novice investors.
You will support two cross-functional squads and engage with all squad member
* Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
Summary We're looking for a highly technical Network Reliability Operations Engineer to help support our IT infrastructure. This IT operations role applies anengineering approachto measuring and automating the reliability of the network
Must have Skills:
* 2 to 4 years of experience in mobile software development framework.
* 2 years hands-on experience in flutter mobile software development with RESTful back APIs
* Experience on build release flutter app on th
* Excellent knowledge of Centos/Ubuntu/Redhat LINUX OS
* capacity planning and estimating the requirements forhadoopcluster.
* Troubleshootinghadoopapplication errors.
* Working experience onHadoopvendors like CLoudera(
Job description: This position is responsible for developing sustainable scripts to perform data - extraction, manipulation, processing and visualization. We are looking for an individual with an analytical mindset and an eagerness to le
* Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
* Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learnin
* Data Warehousing & Mining in Datalake and Analytics Capability Ecosystem (ACE) covering (GDW, Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
* Provide support to D&A analysts and IT to provide consistent Data Quality with Data
* Establish a shared vision and goals for achieving world class reliability for our Online Platforms by partnering with the right stakeholders. Create and manage program roadmaps, SMART plans, and milestones
Posted: 7 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.