Role : Head - IP INM
Position No:LEVEL 6
Sub Function/ Vertical/ Department: COG /SNOC IP INM
Reports to Role (Position No) Head – SNOC INM
Location Corporate - PUNE
3) Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas (Max 5)
• Manage IP
Hiring IP Cloud Performance Engineer in a Renowned Telecom Brand @Pune !!
Our client is a British multinational telecommunications company.
Role: IP Cloud Performance Engineer
Function / Department: Technology
Location : Pune
Hiring Head IP Incident Management for one of the largest Telecom Company at Hyderabad !!
Our client is a British multinational telecommunications company
Designation : Head IP Incident Management
* Responsible to maintain PAN India I
Position corresponds to Pre-silicon verification of ARM architecture based complex CPU subsystem. Engineer will work in a dynamic and consumer oriented environment where both time to market and quality are extremely important.
• 5-9 years functional verification experience in complex IP/SubSystem/SoCs in RTL and Gate level. • Hands on experience using an industry standard verification methodology (UVM/VMM). • Hands on experience on System Verilog •
Urgent opening in a leading Telecom industry @ Maharashtra
Company Details: Our client is an Indian telecom operator with its headquarters based in Mumbai and Gandhinagar. It is a pan-India integrated GSM operator offering 2G, 4G, 4G+, VoLTE, and Vo
• Knowledge of multiple Industry standard protocols –PCIe, NVMe, USB4.0, DDR, AXI, CHI, AHB, MIPI, Displayport, Ethernet • Knowledge of Clocking, Boot/Reset flows. • Experience with System Verilog/UVM SOC development environment is must
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
* · Manage IP INM Operations and ensure Service availability as per defined SLAs
* · Adhere to all developed/contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA) in association with specific Network &