Minimum 5-6 Years of experience in SAP SD Experience in SAP SD with s/4 Hana Experience in data conversion Strong in (LTMC) experience Experience in working with Data loading to S/4 Flexible to work in Between (3:00 pm to 11:00 PM) Timings
* Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
* Good communication and client facing skills.
* People Management and Mentoring Skills.
* Production Support, Maintenance, Deployment and Cloud Computing Skills.
* Incident management and compliance adherence skills.
• Review, analyze and document reported defects including replication steps and corrective actions
• Prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
• Work with Software Developers to troubleshoot and resolve anomalies
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
1) Vast Previous experience leading Information Technology Impl / Devl projects to Lead and drive Project tasks maintaining the scheduled time lines
2) Must be capable of Selfstarter, initiative, leadership, excellent
In these roles you will be responsible for:
* Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
* Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfacti
- Understand, Gather and Prepare the requirements for Business.
- Develop business cases
- Manage internal and external teams to understand customer requirements
- Simulation or other business modelling, Optimisation,
- Cost analysis
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Apps Development
- 5 years of web development in C#; .NET Core experience preferred
- 5 years of MS SQL Server database development experience
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service
In this Role you will be Responsible For :
- Read and understand the process documents provided by the customer
- Analyze the insurance claims and process as per standard operating procedures
- To understand and calculate (COB - Coordination of Benef
In this Role you will be Responsible For
* Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
* Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
* Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite
- Identify the ownership pattern of the customers and the ultimate beneficial owner
- Screening all the Stakeholders/Customers in the sanction tools
- Awareness on the basic requirement in CDD KYC
- Analyze transaction history against KY
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.