VMWare Administrator will Design, Plan, Install, Configure, Test, Maintain, Monitor, and Troubleshoot virtual or physical servers Infrastructure, end user virtual desktops and knowledge on virtual network management.
DXC Technology runs mission-critical systems with the latest technology innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers.
Exp: 8 years RHCE Certified . Worked on Oracle Database Upgrade / Migration from 11g / 12c to 19c. OS upgrade from Suse 11 to Suse 12 latest service pack. Configuration, Network bonding, Backup etc . Should have worked on various upgrade scenarios.
Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents. Advise Installations of security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
Mandatory – Java 1.8 ( 1.5 to 2 years minimum), cloud • Must have 7+ years of experience, Build and maintain highly available, real time, distributed java Microservices using Springboot, and large-scale event processing pipe
JD for OpenStack experience with Infra/Storage Knowledge.
Specialist (SPE) with minimum 5 years of experience on OpenStack Environment
Working Knowledge of Openstack Administration, management, troubleshooting and tuning/ optimization
Job Description/ Position Description Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, c
• Must have hands-on Experience working with AIX Virtualization (Configure various AIX Virtualization concepts like NPIV, VSCSI, VSEA), Building and Supporting Power HA clusters • Must have Experience supporting large enterprise sy
Experience with installing JEE application servers in a local development environment and deploying applications to them. For example:
IBM WebSphere (preferred),
Job Description :
• RedHat Certified Linux administrator with 6 to 8 years of experience on Linux Server Administration
• Performance management and analysis
• Excellent working knowledge of the file system & LVM
• Strong knowledge of RHEL & VCS clu
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy an
Required Technical Skill Set :
* Good knowledge of programming languages like Phyton, Bash/Shell, Perl
* Strong knowledge of operating system administration (Linux e.g. Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOS...) and networking
Job Description :
• Expert knowledge with Linux/Unix variants, especially RedHat/RHEL and its derivatives, including best practices for deploying applications.
• Minimum of three years of experience with AWS services. Examples include commonly used