With the world becoming tech-oriented using software and applications, it’s the right time that we gain skills that are most demanded in Indian job market. With the continuous increment in the use of an important programming language i.e. Python, the industry has started to hire potential candidates for their organizations. So, in such a scenario if you want to be a programming expert then learning python and shaping your career likewise can be a great option.
With this in mind, here is a complete information to guide you right about this career and help you make the best decision of your life.
✅ What is Python?
Python is a high-level, interpreted, programming language for general-purpose. It is dynamically typed and collected language that supports multiple program design models; including structured and functional programming. Python is often described as an easy to learn and use language due to its comprehensive standard library.
✅ What is the educational requirement to get Python Jobs?
There are various educational qualifications that can help you get this job but to be specific there are a few graduation courses, diplomas and certifications one may opt for also there are online courses that one may take to form a successful career with this programing language. These are as follows:
- Bachelors of Engineering Technology (Information Technology or Computer Science)
- Diploma in Python
- Certificate in Python
Some of the popular institutes that offer Python Certification Courses:
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Mohali
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Delhi
There are various online platforms that offer various Python Courses and Certifications
- Udacity — Course Name: Introduction to Python
- Lynda — Course Name: Become a Python Developer
- Coursera — Course Name: Python for Everybody
- Udemy — Course Name: Complete Python Bootcamp
- Code Academy — Course Name: Learn Python
- Google — Course Name: Python Class
- Harvard University — Course Name: Web Programming with Python and Java Script
- Data Camp — Course Name: Introduction to Python
So, these are the educational qualifications that one may take to make a career with Python Jobs.
✅ What is the Scope of Python Jobs?
Python is an easy to use programming language and provides companies effective results also Python cuts the programming time and with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature it has become one of the top choices of the companies. To make a better use of this most companies have divided the job roles where Python can be used which as follows:
Some of the major job roles that most companies hire for are:
✅ What are the skills required to get Python Jobs?
- Python Language: Semantics and Structure of Data for Python, Knowledge of Syntax.
- Framework for Python: Understanding of Common Framework like Django, Flask and Cherry ply.
- Libraries for Python: NumPy, SciPy etc. one should know how to use these common python libraries
- Online Reputation Management Libraries: Linking and using application from ORM like SQLAlchemy or Django ORM.
- Vision Control: Tracking and Creating changes and work on relevant terms of action.
✅ How to find a Python Job?
There are 4 best ways to search for a Python Job:
- Online Portals: If you want to start your career in python then online job portal is the best place to look for jobs. Job portals have number for jobs for the right candidate hence, this is the place where you may get a relevant job as per your knowledge and experience.
- Career Experts: These are the placement agents. This is one of the best ways to find a suitable job in competitive market. Python is quite a new language hence these agents will be the best person to get you placed.
- Networking: If you know people who have connections in companies then nothing better than that. This is another best way to find the jobs that are not even advertised on portals and newspapers.
- Companies Website: If you have some dream company in mind, then you may follow this way to find a python job. You may directly go and apply on the company’s website for faster and better placement.
✅ What can you do to get better jobs in Python?
- Learn the language well
- Gain some relevant certifications
- Follow Python tutorials and blogs
- Take programming challenges
- Find your specialisation
✅ What is the salary that you may expect in Python Jobs?
- At initial level as Python Developer with less than 1-year work experience one can expect to take home an average total salary of ₹440,939.
- At early level of career as Python Developer with 1-4 years of work experience one may make an average total pay of ₹549,861.
- Attaining mid-Level Career as Python Developer with 5-9 years of work experience one may earns an average total salary of ₹900,000.
- Becoming experienced as Python Developer with 10-19 years of work experience one may earn an average total compensation of ₹1,400,000.