Python Developer Job Vacancies
With software becoming a solution for every other problem of the world, most companies in India have started to find easier and more structured programming languages. And moving in this direction Python as programming language has gained popularity in the job market. Python is a feature-enriched programming language.
✅ Who is a Python Developer?
Python developers have gained a huge preference in Indian job market. The job of a Python developer is to utilize the programming language Python to curate, develop, implement, and fix a project. In this job role, one may create an application or software for the employer, strategize a framework for the code, build libraries as necessary to get the job done, publish new services or create new website.
✅ Why should you learn Python?
Python has become one of the most popular choices of companies in India and as per the top researchers, Python got 3rd rank in the TIOBE index in the category of programing languages in 2019. In The list of IEEE spectrum, it gained 1st rank. What makes it a preferred choice for all start-ups and corporates is that this language can be used in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence. It has multiple comprehensive libraries and has great analytical capacity.
✅ What is the educational qualification required for a Python Developer Job?
To start a career as a Python Developer one needs to have basic educational qualification such as:
- Graduation Degree: B.Tech., B.E.
- Post-Graduation Degree: M.Tech; MSc.
- Diploma: Python
✅ How to become a Python Developer?
Beyond the stated degrees one may take up a few more steps to get a Python developer job in India:
- Make your mind to learn Python
- Decide why you want to opt for this professional course and career
- Learn new tips and tricks from online tutorials
- Read good books on Python and increase your knowledge
- Take up a python course from a valid university, college or institute
- Understand concepts, solve practical mock problems, assignments and work on some intellectual projects
- Keep yourself abreast of recent development in the industry with the help of Python
- Read different codes to sharpen your skills
✅ What are the various things you may master to get a Python Job?
- Frameworks: Python as a programming language has some very useful frameworks like Flask, Django and CherryPy. One may begin with Django, which is a very powerful framework following the ‘don’t Repeat Yourself’ work principle. This will help to make work easier by working smartly for you and will handle small things.
- ORM Libraries: Object Relational Mapping is also known as ORM. This is a way to make query and operate data from a record using an object-oriented paradigm. one can learn to use Object Relational Mapping libraries like Django ORM and SQLAlchemy. This is faster and easier than writing SQL.
- Front-End Technology: This is the work of a front-end developer to change code multiple times and ultimately break it live. One may learn this from GitHub and can use simple terms like push, pull, fork, and commit if you want to implement version control.
✅ What are the skills required to become a good Python Developer?
To become a Python developer, it is crucial that one has more than technical knowledge and should have the added skills. These are as follows:
- Should know problem-solving techniques.
- Should have the aptitude to learn new tools
- Should have little understanding for other coding languages too.
- Should strongly at handling software
- Should have good communication skills
✅ What salary one may expect in Python Developer Jobs?
- The average salary of Python Developer is ₹708,012.
- At entry-level a Python Developer can make around ₹500,000 per annum one year of work experience.
- Once one gets to Early level track as a Python Developer with 1 to 4 years of work experience, he may make around ₹610,811 per annum.
- Reaching to the mid-level Python Developer with 5 to 9 years of work experience one may earn ₹1,004,082 per annum in India.
- Finally, with experience and skills of more than 12-15 years of work experience the earnings may drastically increase as you reach the senior-position of Python Developer you may get a salary of around ₹1,700,000 a year in India.