Write clean, well-designed code. Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization. Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle. Good communication skills are needed.
• Superb Attention to technical details and programming skills • Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate • Working and contributing in a team with proven experience building rel
PHP5, MySQL, Apache, Linux, Windows, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java, Ajax, API's Frame Works: WordPress, Joomla, MVC, Payment Gateway, store front Web application, Facebook/Twitter applications Good Communication skills, Team work
Looking for a PHP web developer with 6+ years of experience for senior position and 4+ years of experience for mid-level position. Job Requirements:
1. Expert level knowledge in PHP / PHP5 / OOPS / LAMP stack including apache & nginx
Looking for a full stack Magento developer who will be building new modules, customizing existing Magento extensions and supporting tools in an agile and iterative development environment. This is a Hyderabad based fulltime mid-level po
We are looking for a PHP Developer who writes beautiful PHP code following a high coding standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our product. Minimum experience in PHP Development should be 5+ years.
Job Description :
• A solid understanding of MariaDB/MySQL is preferred. Concurrency issues, optimizing queries for speed beyond indexes, etc.
• A passion for code. You have dreams in PHP.
• OOP programming - comfortable with classes, building code
Job Description: CGI is looking for exceptional, motivated individuals to work in their Solutions/Products Business Unit. As an Individual you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across techn
•Extensive strong working knowledge and experience in PHP and WordPress Application Developments and Responsive Designe •Experience working with WordPress/Joomla/Drupal is must •Theme development and plugin implementation is a plus.
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developerS.