You will program SDTMs by converting raw clinical trial data while also performing regular Quality Control on programming activities completed by Statistical Programmers and your Clinical Database Programming colleagues.
- Deliver medical content that is rated high on depth, comprehensiveness, quality and timelines - Development of medical e-learning modules, PPTs, brochures, patient education materials e-detailers, websites, apps, MOAs, teasers, manuscripts, article
Head/VP - Quality Control (QC) is responsible for leading the quality control functions within the organization. This position has the overall responsibility of Quality Control of every aspect of pharmaceutical manufacturing
Position : Marketing Trainee/ Executive
* Marketing the Products
* Visiting the client & presenting the products.
* Generating leads.
* 2 wheeler is mandatory with license.
Qualification : B Sc/B Pharma-
• Perform, plan co-ordinate and implement the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing and (ii) the programming of analysis dat
Pharmacists are healthcare professionals responsible for supplying medicines in the most economical and effective way possible. It is an applied medical science. Pharmacists constantly monitor the quality, safety and the use of medicines.
- Should be from CIPAT - Minimum experience in from 2 years to 3 years - Accommodation will be provided - Food allowance will be provided - Salary range from INR. 16,000 to INR. 18,000 - Company Appointment - Immediate Joiner will be Preferred.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Web Application Development using Java/J2EE Minimum 3 years’ experience to Cloud computing using AWS Minimum 3 years’ experience with databases Minimum 3 year experience with GitHub, Docker, CI/CD frameworks,Scrum