Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest services. Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems. Assumes the responsibility to notice.
- Excellent knowledge on SCCM with OS patching and packaging (creation, deployment and updating) for servers
- OS Vulnerability management
- Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of systems software / hardware opera
Responsible for Backup Management and DR
Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction
Provide leadership in planning and managing computer opera
To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the IT department and to deliver a prompt and efficient service to all departments.
To ensure the smooth running of all systems, including anti-virus software, print services and e-mai
* Oracle Modules: AP, AR, GL, CM, FA
* Should have experence in Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Procedures and Funtions.
* Should have Good knowledge on Microsoft Azure (data engineer).
* Should have hand-on on Oracle SQL
* Should have On-
Posted: 27 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.