1. Finalization of books of accounts under IFRS and Indian GAAP
2. Preparation of various MIS and Variance analyses including Revenue, Margin, and Inventory analysis
3. Responsible for implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all aspects of sourcing potential IT professional to fill technical positions.
* Actively reach out to prospective employees as well as work on attracting candidates passively.
We are looking for a seasoned finance professional (Chartered Accountant) who has excellent understanding of IFRS, accounting concepts, financial controls and processes required for managing corporate consolidation function of the g
Roles & Responsibilities
* Working collaboratively with, and be accountable to the entire Legal function team in relation to their various initiatives and operational requirements.
* Defining, with key stakeholders, the scope
Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
Define Product Vision - Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovatio
Our Client is a well-funded startup and are after a trillion-dollar market opportunity. They offer an intelligent platform for organizations to manage field workforce and customer engagement in the most efficient manner. They are lo
. Process Order - Settlement and analysis
. SAP experience - full module understanding, including: Warehousing, Procurement, Inventory, Sales Orders
. Variance reporting
o Inventory reports
CT.KAVITHA.7397309985.Looking for candidates who have very good command in any programming language. Good knowledge of databases and data structure. Excellent communication skills. Good aptitude, analytical skills, knowledge.
General Manager - Finance would provide leadership and will be responsible for the service delivery of Record to Report operations (Controllership / FP & A team) and would be responsible for service delivery, stakeholder management,
* Candidate Should be efficient for Handling Sales and distribution for the vertical.
* Responsible for the preparation of Business Plan for the vertical and executing the same
* Develop and execute strategic plan to achiev
This is to inform you that we do have the job openings for fresher and experience Candidates for the profiles Back-office, Customer service Executive, Operational Executive, Hr faculties, and Engineering Departments.
8+ years of relevant experience in Cloud Architect.Design and Manage the cloud environments/tooling (Development, Testing and Production), AWS/Azurebased Cloud infrastructure, Application Design, architecture.
Excellent Opportunity with our client for Product Consultant - C/C++ (Job Code : J44165) Exp : 2 - 6 Years Location: Bangalore Key Skills: C, C++, Implementation, Bank Please pass on or Share this message to your friends who are looking for similar r
Excellent Opportunity with our client for IT Risk Analyst (Job Code : J42318A) Experience: 7 - 9 Years Location: Chennai,Pune Key Skills: Risk Please pass on or Share this message to your friends who are looking for similar roles http://www.sampoorn
Multinational company that provides consulting and professional services. A Fortune Global 500 company.
Job Role -
* Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve business problem - Maintaining all models along with developing and upda
6 years of experience in SAP PI PO with CPI knowledge Good on Design Configuration and Support Expertise in Context Handling of Graphical mapping and Proficient in writing UDFs simple and complex Java mapping NWDS I Flows and Groovy scripts in CPI
Posted: 13 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.