Standing at the critical junction between network and applications, our client is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds.
Qualification - Qualified CMA or CA Inter
Experience - 7 plus years (max 10 years)
The role would look into the Business analysis, sales Finance, Inventory control (multi points) of a large Business Unit of the Group and a
* Should have hands-on experience in building scalable engineering solutions.
* Experience in mentoring a large team of teams.
* Should have worked on production grade distributed systems and microserv
· Support implement e-commerce project into Asia Pacific region
· Ability to design prototype according to each BU requirement
· Configure & develop e-commerce solutions align with project schedule studying systems flow, data usage
* The role of a Plant Manager is to manage a production plant.
* Their permanent target is to deliver its budget commitment measured through gross margin and inventory levels, which means:
* Set targets for their Plant.
To support the further growth of Electronics Business Group; a world leader in Automotive Electronics Product, utilize its extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of vehicle architectures to strengthen the products through devel
1. Lead Marketing activities related to Sale of Marine DG Sets and Main Propulsion Engines for Defence and Commercial Marine Customers.
2. Interactions with Govt. and Private shipyards and also end customers such as Indian Navy, Coa
Brief Position Description:
Heading the Defence, Stationary Power Plant application engineering. The designing of systems & balance of plant for project based requirements.
Detailed Job Description
1. In the position of HoD - Applic
Application Engineering (Defence)
Brief Position Description
Mechanical systems design & development
Detailed Job Description
• Participate in pre-tender interactions with customers for prequalification of the
Short Position description:
1. Need a Business Analyst who can analyse raw data that he gets from the BU
2. He should be very proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
3. He should be able to conclude and provide a certain solution based o
Responsible for Material Planning of Spare parts orders.
Managing & controlling all activities of Spare parts division / stores in coordination with logistics agencies. Assigning and evaluating the work performance of pers
Our client is bringing together the best minds in process, engineering, computing and chemistry to develop solutions to address some of the world's toughest challenges - water and energy scarcity and sustainability. As part of a rap
Excellent Opportunity with our client for SOC Monitoring Analyst (Job Code : J42505A) Exp : 3 - 8 Years Location: Pune Key Skills: SIEM, SOC Please pass on or Share this message to your friends who are looking for similar roles http://www.sampoorna.c
Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware. Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
Expert knowledge of networking technology related to LAN and WAN environments, WAN optimization, Firewall technologies and Voice over IP Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager Unity, Contact Center) Expert knowledge of firewalls (Cisco and Juniper)
We are looking for Excellent English verbal and written skills. Strong desire to ensure tasks are proactively followed up and completed in a timely manner. Be support-oriented and customer-focused. Be able to work independently.
• Billing operation support experience for at least 2-3 years with any leading telecom operator • Application experience with Ericsson BSCS and WeDo RAID will be added advantages • Incident resolution, follow up and co-ordination with L2 and L3 teams