Qualification & Experience
Ø B. Tech / BE / B.Sc. / Diploma Ø 10 + years of relevant experience
Ø Delivery of quality, cost-effective infrastructure services in a complex & high availability environment
Ø Proven ability to plan and
* Co-ordinate with Sales Head / NSM/ Regional Sales Managers in planning and development of channel targets and plans, including sales forecasting and promotion activity in potential markets.
* Act as li
Exciting role in a Global MNC spread across the globe in 50 countries. The Client organisation offers innovative diagnostic imaging solutions facilitating digitization in hospitals & clinics - thus ranks in Top 5 in the Healthcare b
The Internal Auditor will work with the Internal Audit Management team to determine effectiveness and efficiency of control structure and operating processes. This position will support the SOX compliance program and participate in
The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of experience, post MBA and an MBA done from a top B School. Should have experience into B2B, traditional marketing. They seek Product Managers with passion and track record for innovatio
1. Should have a technology background; exposure to emerging tech-stack will be an added plus
2. Technology background : Java, UI, AWS
3. Program, Account, People and Client Mgmt. experience mandatory
4. Should have managed a team o
Designation: Head Connectivity & Ground Access
Work location: GOA
Education : Candidate should be a civil engineer preferably having master's degree in Highways Engineering or Traffic Engineering
Experience: Min 15 Yrs. experience i
Our client is a globally recognized provider of end-to-end business technology solutions in the Healthcare, Insurance and Healthcare domains. Over their 20+ years of operations, their software and solutions have
* Strong proficiency on Information Architecture and UX Design.
* Should have handled good product design portfolio.
* Well versed in solving business requirement and customer needs through creative design solutions.
Job Description : Business Development & Education / Traning Manager
KOL Relationship Management / Development
Managing existing KOL relationship / Developing New KOL in Emerging specialities / Emerging Geographies / Neighbour Count
Designation: Regional Service Manager
Work Location: Mumbai
Area Coverage: West Zone
Reporting Manager: General Manager -Service
Division: Radiology Medical Equipments
* Manage Breakdown calls in the region for
Title: Senior Manager - GMA
Experience: 12+ years
Location: Mumbai, India
Education: Qualified CA
About the Company: My client is an MNC which is into business process management and provides operational expertis
About the client
- THE COMPANY serves 75% of India's non-life insurance public sector companies including the country's top 3 clients with the largest pool of Non-life product test cases.
- It has a wealth of software testing pr
Amongst the fastest growing No-code Workflow Automation platfoorms, deployed on a SaaS model
* Title: Director / VP - Sales
* Locations: Delhi and Mumbai
* Reporting to: CEO
Role of Sales Manager to lead the sales and clinical management in a world leading organisation which is the global manufacturer and supplier for equipments and software solutions for the medical industry.
* Designation: SALES MA
Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduates from Top Premier institutes only (IIT/IIM/ISB etc.) - Full Time only
Vice President Sales will lead large global teams of B2C inside sales representatives and manage the entire sales
Adversity sows the seeds of growth. Antal India is expanding and we would love for you to join us in our growth story.
What we bring to the table:
A highly entrepreneurial mindset, a strong bias for action, creativity, resource comm
Deploying WAC configuration files and verifies status after deployment.
v Co-ordinating with QK regarding escalation of the sites.
v Generation of Downtime report, Read time out report, Incident report, Daily Activities report.
THE COMPANY is a specialist in testing a wide range of life insurance systems like Life Asia, Elixir, HP, GraphTalk and Ingenium and serves 33% of India's Life insurance companies. 70% of THE COMPANY's staff is domain specialist who
Expectations from the role
To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help the
1. Heading finance and accounts division. Responsibilities includes preparation of financial statements under India GAAP and Ind AS, quarterly closing, reporting to various stakeholders incl. lenders and investo