20% commissions of gross contracts for your direct referrals - Residual commissions for every sale we make through vendors that you help us establish a relationship with - Sales training, marketing materials, tech support - 100% remote work
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create amazing user experiences by designing the logo, Ad and Web banners, and brochure and also responsible for website template designing and gif videos
My Client is building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. We leverage deep-tech, design & lean-ops to deliver delightful and hassle-free home interiors to homeowners across India.
Role: Product Manager
1. Should have a technology background; exposure to emerging tech-stack will be an added plus
2. Technology Focus : Pega
3. Industry Background : Banking preferred (not mandatory)
4. Program, Account, People and Client Mgmt. experie
Role & Responsibility :
* Define Data migration strategy per objects assigned based on target system. Legacy system setup including country related tasks.
* Coordination activities between functional teams and business for the
Support the business through the effective Agile management of the Data & Analytics team within the Information Systems & Technology team. This team supports the needs of the many groups across the company and will incl
My Client is building India's largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle.
Role: Data Scientist
Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
Strong analytical and troubleshooti
As a Mobile Developer, you will be a technical contributor handling the application lifecycle of our mobile applications supporting our industry 4.0 technologies. You will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile
* Management of Regional Sales/ Service/ Application team to meet the periodic (monthly) sales and profitability objectives by region.
* Create detailed (daily/ weekly/ monthly) work plans for sales t
* Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets and accounts
* Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
* Build and maintain strong, long - lasting customer relat
You are responsible for part of the global User Service Center with team members in various countries in the APJI region
• Manage an intercultural team
• Align with the other User Service Center Managers across the
10 - 12 years of experience and 4 years in management position.
Define & implement business development strategy
Develop new customers and new business to fulfill the company's ambitious growth plan
Responsible for profit of new pro
Job Description Experience building and maintaining systems in Azure and AWS Experience with migrating datacenters workloads Azure and or AWS Experience creating and implementing ARM Cloud formation or Terraform templates Experience implementing Azur