* Managing teams of on average 15 -20
* FTEs and processing
* Complex transactions and producing outputs in the following areas
* Preparing Revenue Analysis
* Preparing Cost Analysis
* Preparing Profitability Anal
A branch manager is an employee who oversees the operations of a branch of a bank or financial institution. Branch manager's responsibilities include managing resources and staff, developing and attaining sales goals, delivering exceptional customer
Maintain and manage transactions within Property with right information to ensure seamless operations. Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence - Identifying operational improvements
Candidate Should have at least 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis Forecasting Budgeting financial analytics reporting P&L review analysis on financial statements preparing cash forecast and budget on a periodical basis.
Role is for one of the largest ITES Organization having Pan India presence and provides services in strategy consulting digital technology and operations. It is a stable and an organization known for good employee culture.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world diffe
• Performing end-to-end recruitment for BPO and Support functions • Assist HR leadership to ensure effective roll-out of all organization wide HR initiatives. • Design interesting onboarding sessions and processes for new recruits. • Good in Handling End-End-requirement • Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates • Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes • Using the inference from the data/trend to develop HR initiatives. Participate in HR reviews and share best practice at a Business Unit level.
Looking for candidates those are trained in SAS, Python and Hyperion-Essbase. Candidates with 3+ years of experience. Prior experience in SAS is required. Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word experience
Candidate Should have at least 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis financial analytics reporting P&L review analysis on financial statements preparing cash forecast and budget on a periodical basis.
Finance & Accounting, a core function of a business that requires talents to manage business accounting from its basic entry to analytical process upto sophisticated financial reporting. We require people with career development-oriented to join this