Hiring Experienced RPA Developer in a Leading MNC
About the client:
Our client is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services
Designation : RPA Developer
* RPA Develop
Reporting to the Sales Manager the incumbent will be responsible for acquisition new business and sales management for the assigned territory / region. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans.
This is a remote position.
Job Title: VBA Developer
Get an Excellent Opportunity to work with an MNC in the Industry
Job Location: PAN India
* Have to work in a rotational shift environment
* Responsible for the creation, design, develop
Must have Skills :
Good to Have Skills :
No Technology Specialization
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations
Knowhow on SCM & Finance workflows (SCM is priority) - (Ability to understand procure-to-pay (PTP) order-to-cash (OTC) business flows, in Oracle EBS R12. Provide production support on all aspects of the oracle financials applications environment.)
Multinational company that provides consulting and professional services. A Fortune Global 500 company.
Skill: Python Developer.
Good to Have: Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, Azure
EXP :4+ Years
This is a remote position.
* Understanding the Job Description
* Job Posting in various Portals
* Shortlisting of CV’s
* Communicating with candidates - Negotiating
* Interview line up
* Feedback from the Interviewer and Interviewee
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Job Description in Details:[ Roles & Responsibilities]: 1. Good Communication skills 2. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns 3. Oversee a social media strategy 4. Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s) 5. Write and optimise conte
Manage and grow our product. Provides leadership to our product roadmap development team. The person will need to closely work with the product engineering, business operations and customer delivery leaders.
Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment Have excellent communication skills.
• The candidate must have good experience in Marketing of IT Hardware & Solutions and experience between 0-5 years. • Candidate will be responsible for selling IT/Computers Hardware & Networking equipment. • The sales manager good relationship and good solution providers for their customers and technically qualified with all OEM products like DELL,IBM,LENOVO,CISCO, SAMSUNG, SOPHOS, MICROSOFT and etc.. • Experience in influencing business stakeholders on software aspects to come to effective decisions. • Ability to establish and maintain strong internal/external relationships. • Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. • Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, in an international setup.
Educational Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech Electronics or Electrical engineering. Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in Radiography testing and ultrasonic testing etc. with relevant experience in the NDT field