It Recruiter Job Vacancies
IT recruitment is a job role which help an organisation in hiring the IT talent for the company. It’s a versatile job that includes areas of work such as, technical, IT, and Engineering. It’s a challenging but a high paying job. Tactfully, this is one of the most impactfull job in the corporate world as this allows a candidate to have a better understanding of business in all forms.
This profession is full of enthusiasm because every day as an IT recruiter you work in a domain of high competition to hire top talent and achieve hiring targets definitively within 90 days so, you may beat the competitors. The impact of an IT recruiter is dual: first, you may help a potential candidate in finding meaningful work by placing him on a certain position where he or she may prosper in life and second, you assist the company in finding the right fit that may contribute in the growth of the organisation.
✅ Who is an IT Recruiter?
IT Recruiter is also known as technical recruiter. These professionals work in the domain of human resource and look after the complete course of hiring candidates and placing them in the organization. Their work starts with taking job requirements from IT department, posting the vacant positions on early basis on portals, finding the most effective candidate for job role and scheduling interview and then fitting him or her in the right job role.
The IT Recruiter have to travel to various offices located in different cities or for some seminars, conferences, career fairs and other valuable professional events held in universities, academies etc. Further, most of these IT Recruiters are hired for full time jobs where as some of them have to work in teams on contract, project basis, part time or freelance basis. IT Recruiter is a valuable employee for any business as they fit in every type of work industry.
✅ How to become an IT Recruiter?
This is a professional job role and candidates who want to be an IT Recruiter should have relevant educational or academic qualifications. Although, there are several courses that one may apply for to ultimately get into this position but to start, let us first tell you the educational qualifications required for an IT recruiter job:
- Graduation or Bachelor’s degree
- Post-Graduation degree
So, if one has to start a career in IT recruiter jobs, then these are the four types of educational degrees and diplomas which he may opt for. Now, we will tell you the best courses or specialized certifications you may opt for:
- Diploma in Office Management and Recruitment
- Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource)
- Master’s in Business Administration (Human Resource)
✅ Which are the popular colleges to pursue these courses?
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IIM (A, B, C)
- XLRI (Xavier School of Management)
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Amity Business School
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences
- Fore School of Management
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
✅ What is the job role of an IT Recruiter?
- Manage hiring with IT team leaders to make prediction of department goals and potential hiring requirements.
- Create and publish IT job Posts.
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and GitHub
- Analyse specific skills and education qualification to screen resumes of IT candidates.
- Work on pre-screening calls and examine applicants’ abilities
- Talk to candidates using numerous methods of interview such as structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions.
- Create and direct tailored recruiting emails with present job openings to active candidates
- Take part in tech sessions and meetups to form links with IT professionals.
- Make letters for job offer.
- Settle new hires
✅ What are the skills required to become an IT Recruiter?
- Data analysis and work intelligence software: IBM Cognos Impromptu, Tableau, Oracle, Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Qlik Tech QlikView.
- Catalogue line and Database software: Data entry software, Oracle software, LinkedIn, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Enterprise Manpower planning software: SAP, NetSuite ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle PeopleSoft Human Capital Management.
- Graphics or photo editing software: Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Cloud, SmugMug Flickr, Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Vision.
- Human resources management system (HRMS) and manpower management Tools: Kronos Workforce HR, Lawson Human Resource Management Suite, Oracle, Taleo, ADP Workforce Now.
✅ What salary one may expect in IT Recruitment Jobs?
- As an entry-level IT Recruiter with less than 1 year of work experience one can expect to earn an average total salary of ₹3,18,204.
- In early career as IT Recruiter with 1-4 years of work experience one can earn an average total compensation of ₹5,98,792.
- Reaching mid-career as IT Recruiter with 5-9 years of work experience one can earn earn an average total salary of ₹9,21,029.
- As an experienced IT Recruiter with 10-19 years of work experience one can earn an average total compensation of ₹15,27,500.