. Call the candidates and Conduct interviews.2. Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels, Schedule and conduct shift meetings3. Responsible to meet corporate requirement goals the MNC BPO's of Industry
What is the job like
* Handling TA operations for the recruitment team, which includes maintaining candidate pipeline trackers, coordinating and scheduling of interviews, initiating background checks, and creation of Offer Letters.
1. Call the candidates and Conduct interviews. 2. Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels, Schedule and conduct shift meetings 3. Responsible to meet corporate requirement Targets and goals the MNC BPO's
* Mode of Work– work from office,
* Interview process – Versant (54 and above), CD round , & Ops interviews.
* Contract duration – 6 months to start with, will get extended depending upon performance and business needs
* Shift Timing – 06:
Job description Interviews for Cabin Crew / Air hostess / Ground Staff / Air Ticketing ( Freshers ) for a Leading Airlines in India & Overseas Please share your CV/Resume on WhatsApp directly http://wa.me/919527406870 & [HIDDEN TEXT]
Roles and Responsibilities :
Handling entire End-To-End Recruitment.
Must Be Bulk Hiring Experience.
Sourcing Relevant Profiles from Various Networking.
Headhunting, Networking, Database, Mass-Mailing, Job Posting, Etc.
Looking for smart MBA fresher’s who would like to grow with us in the BPO volume hiring space Responsibilities • Knowledge in recruitment hiring process. • Planning on meeting monthly Recruitment requirements • Should have knowledge in sourcing, managing portals • Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc, vendor management • Screen candidates resumes and job applications • Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule • Assess applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills and aptitudes