Our organization is looking for a Helpdesk Engineer who is comfortable working in a 24*7 environment and is proficient with AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, O365, VMWare, Domain Controller, Group Policies, FSMO Roles, and Cloud platform.
A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar. Demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in a related field.
Manager - Managed Security Services - Data Security
Location - Mumbai
* Good knowledge in TCP/IP protocol with network and security skillsets
* Experience in managing security products - PIM-Arcos, DLP - Forcepo
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure both Public and Private Cloud (AWS, Vmware, HyperV)
- Hands on system administration knowledge on Windows and Linux OS.
- Good understanding working on AWS Cloud S
Skills Required in Active Directory (L3 level) – AD Server Migration, AD Troubleshooting , AD Replication, FRS, DFSR, DNS, DHCP, GPO, , File Server, AD Network Skills Required in VMWare/Azure/HyperV- – L1 Level
Location : banglore,mumbai Experience : 3-6 Years Skills : linux,Unix, windows, Oracal,MySQL, , DB2,PostgresSQL Virtualization – VMware/Hyper-V Notice period – Immediate or 15 days (as the requirement is urgent) Designation – Technical Support en.
Skills Required in Active Directory (L2 level) –Active Directory Troubleshooting , Active Directory Replication, FRS, DFSR, DNS, DHCP, GPO, , File Server, AD Network Skills Required in VMWare OR Azure OR HyperV - (L1 Level)
Posted: 4 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.