HR Recruiter Job Vacancies
The job of an HR recruiter is tactical in nature, which ensures hiring of potential employees for the company to run all functions effectively and efficiently. Being an HR recruiter, one needs to make sure that he or she works in their full capacity and should have immense patience to handle candidates.
Recruiting employees in alignment to the company goals is a highly targeted job and to be good at it one needs to be able to understand the job requirements and match them with available talent pool.
✅ Who is an HR Recruiter?
HR recruiters are professionals who work with the internal human resource staff and team hiring managers to look after the hiring of right candidate for the right job. They look at the entire process of recruitment and work on the Job posting, screening, shortlisting, interview scheduling, interview, post interview, final selection and on boarding.
HR recruiters are the ones who make the list of top professionals in the organization to take specialized interviews, to make sure that they hire the best. These professionals are solely responsible for the right kind of hiring.
✅ How to become an HR Recruiter? What are the qualifications required?
To be an HR Recruiter one has to take relevant education to begin with, there are numerous areas of studies that one may take-up to get into this profession of human resource management so, let us first discuss the type of degrees one may start with:
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduation
- Master’s degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
To get the above stated education, there are four types of educational courses. So, let us tell you the top courses or specialized operational courses you may opt for:
- Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource)
- Master’s in Business Administration (Human Resource)
- Diploma in Office Management and Recruitment
✅ Which are the best collages to pursue a course in HR?
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Amity Business School
- XLRI (Xavier School of Management)
✅ What is the job role of an HR Recruiter?
- Screening resumes of good candidates to do the first level of selection for the job role.
- Understand and elucidate human resources policies, measures, laws, values, or regulations to the candidates.
- Recruit Right candidates by aligning interviews with the company policy.
- Settle all paperwork related to recruitment.
- Ensure that the company process is taken care for Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), positive action plans and laws, for example, the People with Disabilities Act (PDA).
- Make or control schedules and records that are linked to work, such as Screening, hiring, Separation using human resources management system software.
- Report hiring related issues of personnel and look after position checks and papers.
✅ Which are the top cities for HR Recruiter Jobs?
✅ How to search for an HR Recruiter Job in India?
- Job Portals: to get in to the job of HR recruiter job portal is the best place to start your search. Most companies post jobs on portals and candidates who fit as per the skills and knowledge may apply for the particular job role.
- Company Website: this is one of the best ways to grasp job opportunity. There are various recruiters who allow candidates to apply directly through the website. This way it helps the candidates to move ahead of the candidates as most companies give priority to the website-based applications.
- Networking: A good network is a great way of finding a job. If you as a candidate have good connections in the corporate world you may make a great career. Networking with people increases your chances of getting placed well.
- Placement Agencies: Placement agencies are the boon for most organizations these agencies take up all the initial hassle of recruitment and presents the best candidates to the organization to choose from.
✅ What are the various interview questions for HR Recruiter Jobs?
- How do you use your interpersonal skills to build a network of contacts to reach goals?
- What measures do you take to make sure that you meet the goals of your role?
- What process of recruitment you follow?
- Tell me the steps in the interview process?
- How many recruiters are there with your present employer, are you sharing the account?
- What experience do you have in the field of recruitment for our industry? How long have you been working in this profession?
- Explain the timeline for hiring new candidates. Is it important to follow it as is?
✅ What salary one may expect as an HR Recruiter?
- As an entry-level Human Resources (HR) Recruiter with less than 1 year of work experience can expect to earn an average total salary of ₹2,83,521.
- At early stage of career as Human Resources (HR) Recruiter with 1-4 years of work experience one can earn an average total salary of ₹4,47,570.
- Reaching mid-career as Human Resources (HR) Recruiter with 5-9 years of work experience one can earn an average total salary of ₹8,83,217.
- As an experienced candidate in the field of HR recruitment with 10-15 years of work experience one can earn an average total pay of ₹13,83,217