Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor
* This position is responsible for the supervision of the Kitchen Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while supporting the overall Back of House operations.
* Supervise the dishwashers
Monitor food quality and consistency to ensure that the food presented to our guest is of the highest quality standard.
Perform yield testing, product identification and ensure that rotation and labelling adhere to written guideline
Greeting of the Day,
Immediate Opening for Kitchen Steward & Captain
Qualification: Bachelor's degree/ 3 year Diploma in Hotel Management
Experience: 3+ years(industry experience in hotel/hospitality sector)
Languages: Telugu, English(Fluency is
ü Ensure that the Kitchen Stewarding Associates maintain the quality produced by the dishwashing machines on all chinaware, glass, and flatware to meet the standards.
ü Ensure proper cleaning and polishing of tableware, crockery and
* Monitor food quality and consistency to ensure that the food presented to our guest is of the highest quality standard
* Perform yield testing, product identification and ensure that rotation and labelling
* Train and supervise the work of kitchen personnel in the respective sections
* Ensure personal cleanliness and proper deportment of all team members
* Produce high quality food in a specified area of the food preparation and ensu
* Set periodical budget & forecast
* Analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals
* Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achiev