Organize and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency Supervise and evaluate staff Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality Handle customer complaints when necessary Assist in pricing products or services
Required Female Nurse Staff in a renowned Hospital in Greater Noida. Qualification- B.Sc Nursing/GNM/ANM up to 5 years or above Accommodation provided by employer Mode of Interview- walk-in If interested, contact on 7008202216
Role Technical Support Engineer Industry Type IT-Software, Software Services Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance Employment Type Full Time, Permanent Role Category Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
* Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
* Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
* Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel i
Posting for an Hospital at Noida
Is it a Target Base Job,
benefit for employees
· Planning, tracking day to day interior & furnishing works of contractors.
· To estimate material requirements and costs and present design to client for approval.
· To advise client on interior design factors such as space plannin
· To assess if a site is suitable for construction
· Familiar with design of power distribution, plumbing and ventilation systems.
· To negotiate contracts with clients, vendors on change orders
· To promote energy efficiency and ot
· Establish design document based on the Client / Tenant feedback and requirement.
· Establish Project budget and Project Master Schedule based on market studies, details received from Consultants, analysis etc.
· Design Development
* Assistant Manager - Insurance Distribution
'This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.'
Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
* Duties and Responsibilities - Manage and own various masters related to Vehicle RTO Garage Hos
India - Delhi, New Delhi
Candidate must hold regular B. Arch Degree.
Candidate must have worked on at least two 250 bedded hospital projects.
Should have sound knowledge of hospital specific building codes and healthcare national & intern
Job Description :
Job Description: Urgent requirement of candidates with the following education and experience,
(Education : PG in any discipline/ Graduate with experience in field based especially in the public health/hospital surveys with 5 + ye
Responsible for increasing the market penetration of BI products and achieve the sales targets for specific area. Also build relationships and grow BI brand by engaging the opinion leaders in the specified area
Identifying patients care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them. Nurturing a compassionate environment by providing psychological support. Resolving or reporting on patients needs or problems.
Responsible for developing, managing and achieving overall Business Results (Topline and Profitability) in Corporate and Enterprise segment for Non-Government Business in the assigned geography in for customer segments that have PAN India presence.