To ensure operational effectiveness and compliance with company standards, the maintenance manager trains their team on best practices and reviews and evaluates their subordinates’ performances for continued success.
Whether working at a sprawling business complex or at a smaller facility, a Maintenance Supervisor’s job remains the same: to oversee the upkeep of buildings. This requires the Maintenance Supervisor to manage a team of maintenance workers.
1. Manage day to day electrical maintenance of two chemical plants 2. Lead team of electricians & helpers. 3. Manage new Projects electrical work 4. Ensure electrical safety. 5.Train users of safe practices & risks 6. Manage Electrical stores spares
The Site reliability engineer will be responsible for design, implementation, configuration, optimization, management, documentation and support the continuous delivery of software components in AWS. The candidate will be working in a highly agile, i
· Handling telephone inquiries regarding employment prospect and give appropriate advice.
· Ensure that adequate arrangements are made for the ambassador's terminations and maintain termination details, arrange exit interviews, cert
* Responsible for assisting the Chief Engineer in the overall day to day operations.
* To supervise the
Job Description :
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Conduct market recee with Sales team to evaluate and finalize the outlets • Ensure installations and its maintenance and upkeep at vendor outlets as well as acknowledgement and clearance