Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor
* This position is responsible for the supervision of the Kitchen Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while supporting the overall Back of House operations.
* Supervise the dishwashers
Assistant Manager Housekeeping :
* This position is responsible for providing consistent housekeeping service to guest rooms, balconies, bathrooms, restaurants, public areas and circulatory areas that meets the hotel's standards of cleanliness and
Passionate about everything Food & Beverage and putting a smile on our guests faces As Banquet Attendant, you will have the perfect opportunity to touch the hearts of our guests by making their special occasions truly unforgettabl
Required to maintain and improve the department's efficiency through the training and development of the team.
. Ensure seamless co-operation with all related departments to ensure appropriate service delivery standards are met.
To assist the Front Office Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the Front Desk at the hotel.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader - Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel. . Well d
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Assistant Manager - Front
Assist in all inventories and ensure to coordinate the training programes.
Coordinate all repairs & refurbishments.
Ensure to conduct daily briefings in order to provide effective and efficient services.
Conduct follow-up to ensure th
* Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to the respective person in Housekeeping.
* Ensure to report to work on time and according to posted schedule.
* Ensure to daily change soiled li
Conduct daily briefings with staff at floor level. Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her team
. Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, guest room balconies, guest corridors, linen rooms and housekeeping pantries according to standards and procedures
Duty Manager - Front Office
* Conduct daily briefings, Trainings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
* Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff to ensure that highest quality service is delivered a
The Securities Finance Enhanced Custody Operations team is responsible for the oversight and support of APAC Markets and trading desk support. We have a global client base and will work in a fast paced atmosphere of high volume transactions. The succ
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world diffe
Job Description :
Posting Date Jun 24, 2021 Job Number 21065534 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, Raheja IT Park, Hitec City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India VIEW ON MAP Brand Westin Hotels & Re
Role Summary: Responsible for
1. Operations support to stakeholders
2. New Business Management
3. Cash Management
4. Distribution Operations Management
5. Customer Service Management
6. Branch Management (Facilities and HR)
To assist the First Assistant General Manager in delivering the brand promise by managing the Front Office operations for the hotel, including, but not limited to, the Front Desk, Front Service (including parking and the hotel entrance).
Job Description :
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
About the Team:
Enterprise Technology Operations (ETO) is responsible for supporting the global production operating environment for users, systems and applications and driving our next generation approach to
* Inspect the rooms, suits, pantries assigned and ensure the rooms are maintained up to the standards.
* Ensure maximum efficiency in the performance of the assigned Room Attendants.
* Establish and maintain seamless co-ordin
Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, pro
Supervise the overall functioning of the Reception, ensuring an efficient and effective operation.
Ensure to perform the tasks, as per the standards, which include daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with qu
Conduct follow-up to ensure that high standards of quality are maintained and that all procedures are adhered to.
Ensure to conduct rooms inspections regularly.
Coordinate operations with area coordinators, supervisors and other de
· Conduct daily briefings, Trainings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members
· Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff to ensure that highest quality service is delivered and department sta
Coordinate all duties and responsibilities of the reservation department ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
Ensure proper selling techniques and strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues.
Plan & prepare month