A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions.
* To sell life insurance products through the assigned Bank branches by building long term relationship with the bank. * Providing complete details after sales services to clients * Effectively execute all Marketing activities.
• Recruit Agents / Advisors. • HandlingTeam • Manage Agents / Advisors through proper coaching and training. • Drive Agents / Advisors and build team size, activity ratio, case rate per active agent and case size to achieve the premium targets.
10+ years of experience in Oracle Financial implementations At least 3 implementations of Oracle Financials in Middle East At least 7 implementations of Oracle Financials overall Module coverage: - Financials (AP, AR, GL, CM, FA, SLA) Financials
• Minimum 7 years demonstrable techno - functional experience in Oracle financials - AR, AP, GL, Collections, Loans and iReceivables • Should have knowledge on Oracle Application Architecture in R12.1.3and R12.2.x
• Work on BMC Remedy IT Service Management (Version 9.1 and above) suite. Working in BMC Helix is an added advantage.• Design & set-up of operational support model for ITSM Processes (Incident, CMDB, Change, Problem,Service Request & SLM) in the IT
1. Candidate will be responsible for Health, Team and other (upcoming) insurance sales. 2. Good communication skills required (Hindi and English), No MTI issue. 3. Pursuing graduation or graduate. 4. Should be comfortable with sales and targets.
Self-motivated and diligent in approach, with an interest to build a career in corporate finance. • Outstanding communication skills are required, in particular in written material. • Proven ability to establish effective relationships and work well