- Counseling prospective students and guiding them about the courses offered. - Counseling through Data Calling, chat, e-mail and prospective students walk in. - Advise students on admission procedures. - Converting leads
Pay-in / Payout Process. Processing of all types of Instructions in back-office and Web CDAS Process DP Bill. Process DP JV Entries. Handling of POA & DRF. Interaction with Branch and Clients Follow up on Pending Documents of Clients
Executing Clients Orders, Doing trades, Mapping Clients & I D (Restigating user to number of clients) Solving Queries, Giving limit on line,Taking Backups, Routine Debtors follow-up. The candidate should be good in communication, quick learner.
* Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems. * Doing accounting entries. * Tally the same with proper ledger. * Candidates must be Staying nearby & permanent resident of Mumbai. * Good Communication skill.
1) Being in touch with our existing top Franchises and guiding them to do better business 2) Conducting and Organizing marketing seminars for new marketing techniques. 3) Giving seminars of our products to our existing franchises.
1) PMS client account opening a. Managing & completing end-to-end formalities for Account Opening procedures. b. Undertaking client KYC for onboarding. c. Adhering to FATCA & CRS regulatory compliances. d Ensuring opening of demat account of clien
Hunting for Business Analysts from BFSI background for one of leading IT Products & Services firm offering solutions to BFSI industry across the globe, who has an employee size of around 200, headquartered in Greater Hyderabad, Telangana.
Preparation of cash flow projections. Knowledge of banking activities and related accounting. Manage import & export documentation, fema compliance. Manage payment to be done under a1 route for import of goods into india including payment of advances
• Doing research and analysis on the company’s financial fundamentals. • Research and recommend the stocks and mutual funds to clients based on their portfolio. • Using Derivatives for hedging the clients portfolio based on their stocks
2yrs of exp in providing application support.2yrs exp of database systems and SQL(preferably SQL Server).Exp of both Linux and Windows environments, scripting and tools.Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple streams of work
2+ years experience of programming in any OO language (we mainly use Java and Matlab with some C#/Python). 2+ years experience of database systems and SQL(preferably SQL Server). Experience of both Linux and Windows environments, scripting and tools.
Fundamental Analysis of companies for portfolio & research purposes. Tracking market fundamentals, equity market. Preparing reports & stock notes on the equity and stock-specific work Understanding and identifying the potential risks in Market,