• Education- Masters in Social/ Environment studies • Membership of Professional Associations • Trainings / Certifications • Exp in IFI funded projects • Exp. as Social / EnvironmentExperts for > 400kv Transmission Line / Substation • Overseas Transm
• Education- Masters in Social/ Environment studies • Membership of Professional Associations • Trainings / Certifications • Exp in IFI funded projects • Exp. as Social / EnvironmentExperts for > 400kv Transmission Line / Substation • Overseas Trans
• To maintain relationships with the Existing as well as the New Clients. • To Ensure adherence to company’s law and policies and maintain high confidentiality. • Maintaining a high level of Integrity at workplace.
• BE/BTech in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. ME/MTech would be an advantage • Minimum of 10-12 years experience in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering organizations, preferably handled hydraulic systems.
Should be sales growth oriented, Target will be defined & is expected to meet them To maximize sales revenues & meet corporate objectives Sales Forecasting Expected to travel across the geography, mostly across state
The Project Manager (PM) will fuel the growth of the company by working with four key stakeholders: internal engineering teams, Engagement Managers, client managers and Soroco’s senior leadership to deliver proprietary systems
Should deliver value to a range of Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets clients, from small and medium enterprises to the world's largest multinationals, financial and government institutions located in more than 50 markets
* Understanding of business processes and potential risk scenarios.
* Ability to conceptualize appropriate logic for analyzing potential risk scenarios
* Ability to understand requirements clearly and to be
Range finalization based on commercial viability and brand positioning- joint responsibility
· Finalization of Range architecture in discussion with Apparel head and team- documenting it and signoff from all concerned
· Sharing the range architectu
Age- 25 to 40 Years Preferably Married Males & Females Graduates.. 10+2+3 Atleast 5 yrs of of front line sales experience from BFSI, and Insurance company’s. Locals with 2 wheelers Domain : Life Insurance Channel : Management
• Perform, plan co-ordinate and implement the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing and (ii) the programming of analysis dat
Responsible for getting New Leads/Requirements and maintaining Existing Clients to enhance Business relations. Generate requirements from New Clients and Existing Clients through Cold Calling. Understand the requirement and Clients need and Shortlist
Posted: 10 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.