Modify Search

Manager Sales

Dhampure Speciality Sugar Ltd
Ahmedabad Mumbai
5-15 years
Not Specified

Greeting!<br> We hope you all are keeping well and safe. <br> We are one of India's oldest speciality sugar and jaggery manufacturers and our looking to expand our distribution network all across India.<br> <br> We are looking to Hire Sales Managers

Skills :

A Leading Health Insurance is hiring for Direct Sales <br> <br> 60% of the leads provided by the company<br> Remaining 40 % , candidate needs to generate in open market<br> Directly selling Health Insurance products to the customers<br> Field sales<br> <br>

Skills :

Hiring for 50+ Sales Officers<br> Location: Mumbai / Ahmedabad / Hyderabad / Bangalore<br> <br> Mode Of Interview: Face 2 Face<br> Interview-Time: 10.00 Am - 1.00 Pm (Walk In Timing)<br> Call 8813022482, Mr Sonu <br> Or Fill below Job-Form https://goo.gl/9Zjquz

Skills :

Job Alert

get the newest job for this search

Get notified when new jobs are posted

Ground staff & Air ticketing

Rajat Bhargava (Proprietor Of Flywing Services)
Ahmedabad Bengaluru / Bangalore
350000 - 819999 INR

Dear Candidate, Vacancy for pan India airport Hiring Company: Indigo, Spice jet, air India hiring for Ground Staff & Air ticketing immediate basis. Interested candidate needs to apply for us to reach them. Contact Hr. Juhi Sharma- 08447266367

Skills :

Ground staff & Air ticketing

Rajat Bhargava (Proprietor Of Flywing Services)
Ahmedabad Bengaluru / Bangalore
320000 - 1340000 INR

Dear Candidate, Vacancy for pan India airport Hiring Company: Indigo, Spice jet, air India hiring for Ground Staff & Air ticketing immediate basis. Interested candidate needs to apply for us to reach them. Contact Hr. Shruti Aggarwal - 08447265476

Skills :

Dear Candidate, Vacancy for pan India airport Hiring Company: Indigo, Spice jet, air India hiring for Ground Staff & Air ticketing immediate basis. Interested candidate needs to apply for us to reach them. Contact Hr. Rishav Chaudhary - 08373902398

Skills :

FOS- IS

Taggd
Ahmedabad Delhi
1-6 years
Not Specified

Responsible for the business development and growth of the Safety Products Business

Skills :

Dealer development from Electrical consumer durable, Electrical appliances and battery companies wilwill be most suitable to develop dealers for electric 2 wheeler industry; automobile industry of conventional 2 wheeler ;

Skills :

Project Engineer

Talent Corner Hr Services Private Limited
Ahmedabad Vadodara
3-8 years
300000 - 800000 INR

We have urgent opening for the post of Project Engineer(Costing/Tendering in Largest Construction/Engineering Group)<br> <br>  Position: : Project Engineer<br>  Exp- 2 to 5 Yrs<br>  Salary: 3 to 6 LPA<br>  Education: Degree/Diploma in Electrical<br>

Skills :

Software Developer IBM HIRING FRESHERS & EXPERIENCED

Company Name Confidential
Ahmedabad Mumbai
0-2 years
380000 - 620000 INR

JAVA/ASP.NET/PYTHON Freshers Experienced can apply IBM DIRECT RECRUITMENT<br> Share Your<br> Name:/Mail ID:/Contact No:/Location applied:/Qualification:/Experience/fresher:/YOP:/Any training :/along with a clear picture in Whats app to 7036311551

Skills :

Job Alert

get the newest job for this search

Get notified when new jobs are posted