0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO. 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools
2. Position : IOS Developer – 1 Nos Exp: 0 to 1 Yrs Salary: For IOS Developer 15K to 22K Roles and Responsibility: a) Proven working experience in software & iOS development. b) Have published one or more iOS apps in the App store. c) A deep familiar
* Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
* Good communication and client facing skills.
* People Management and Mentoring Skills.
* Production Support, Maintenance, Deployment and Cloud Computing Skills.
* Incident management and compliance adherence skills.
• Review, analyze and document reported defects including replication steps and corrective actions
• Prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
• Work with Software Developers to troubleshoot and resolve anomalies
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
1) Vast Previous experience leading Information Technology Impl / Devl projects to Lead and drive Project tasks maintaining the scheduled time lines
2) Must be capable of Selfstarter, initiative, leadership, excellent
In these roles you will be responsible for:
* Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
* Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfacti
- Identify the ownership pattern of the customers and the ultimate beneficial owner
- Screening all the Stakeholders/Customers in the sanction tools
- Awareness on the basic requirement in CDD KYC
- Analyze transaction history against KY
In this Role you will be Responsible For
* Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
* Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
* Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite
- Create periodical reports on status of the process and other reports
- Monitor performance of the staffs
- People management
- Commucate with clients in US as per the requirement
- Training the new staffs on RCM processes
- Manage the service deliv
In this Role you will be Responsible
* For Perform unwrapping of the share holder details or the entities involved in the company
* Conduct investigations, collect data, compile documentation and evidence, maintain accurate and detailed notes
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provides supervision to a small or moderately d team of operational, production, sales, service or administrative personnel.
* Administers policies and guidelines that directly affect team work activities.
* 4 plus years of design and development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
* Strong background in object oriented development techniques
* Solution Design Patterns and Best Pra
* 0-1 year of experience in processing claims adjudication process
* Experience in professional (HCFA), institutional (UB) claims (Optional)
* Knowledge in handling authorization, COB, duplicate process
* Knowledge of healthcare insura
Posted: 24 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.