* Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
* Good communication and client facing skills.
* People Management and Mentoring Skills.
* Production Support, Maintenance, Deployment and Cloud Computing Skills.
* Incident management and compliance adherence skills.
• Review, analyze and document reported defects including replication steps and corrective actions
• Prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
• Work with Software Developers to troubleshoot and resolve anomalies
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Apps Development
- 5 years of web development in C#; .NET Core experience preferred
- 5 years of MS SQL Server database development experience
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
1) Vast Previous experience leading Information Technology Impl / Devl projects to Lead and drive Project tasks maintaining the scheduled time lines
2) Must be capable of Selfstarter, initiative, leadership, excellent
Posted: 19 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.