0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO. 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools
Aspire Holidays offers you esteem services including best deals on flights, hotels, holiday packages, adventurous, social, religious & business trips in both domestic & international sector. We tailor our packages on the basis of your preference,
We have opportunity for fresher and female also apply' 1 Qualifications - 10th, To Graduation / Post Graduation Any Fields And Any Stream 2.Salary :- According To The Post 16,500 to 32400 / if u are interested this u can call (HR ) Shobha 9821438029
* Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
* Good communication and client facing skills.
* People Management and Mentoring Skills.
* Production Support, Maintenance, Deployment and Cloud Computing Skills.
* Incident management and compliance adherence skills.
• Review, analyze and document reported defects including replication steps and corrective actions
• Prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
• Work with Software Developers to troubleshoot and resolve anomalies
In these roles you will be responsible for:
* Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
* Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfacti
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
1) Vast Previous experience leading Information Technology Impl / Devl projects to Lead and drive Project tasks maintaining the scheduled time lines
2) Must be capable of Selfstarter, initiative, leadership, excellent
In this Role you will be Responsible
* For Perform unwrapping of the share holder details or the entities involved in the company
* Conduct investigations, collect data, compile documentation and evidence, maintain accurate and detailed notes
In this Role you will be Responsible For
* Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
* Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
* Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite
- Identify the ownership pattern of the customers and the ultimate beneficial owner
- Screening all the Stakeholders/Customers in the sanction tools
- Awareness on the basic requirement in CDD KYC
- Analyze transaction history against KY
- Create periodical reports on status of the process and other reports
- Monitor performance of the staffs
- People management
- Commucate with clients in US as per the requirement
- Training the new staffs on RCM processes
- Manage the service deliv
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Apps Development
- 5 years of web development in C#; .NET Core experience preferred
- 5 years of MS SQL Server database development experience
Posted: 24 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.