· Responsible for guest satisfaction and serving food and beverages in the restaurant
· Monitors and supervises flow of service at the assigned station in the Restaurant
· Briefs personnel on preparations, service and content of me
* Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide a range of effective and efficient services.
* Ensure to exceed guest expectations in quality and service of the food products.
* Cooperate with staff in each
Bar managers are well-versed on what goes into each alcoholic drink, but this management role entails a great deal more than pouring and serving beverages. Job ads seeking bar managers commonly include the following tasks:
Kitchen managers are in charge of the overall operations for the kitchen area of a restaurant. Also known as a kitchen supervisor, their goal is to ensure the kitchen department runs smoothly and complies with safety regulations. Duties include order
1) knowledge cooking 2) handllling kitchen 3) restaurant xperience 4) Too cook breakfast,mid meal and evening snacks at modern food joint. 5) Maintain cleaning 6) young gents cook preferd 7) Work 7.30 am to 9.30 pm plz call on this no - 9702646385
Job Description :
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, IA Project Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
ü Duties include assisting the Production team in food preparation and performing related duties in the Kitchen.
ü Responsible for the work assigned by Executive Chef or Chef de Partie in any section of the kitchen as per the standa
* To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following hotel Standards.
* To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage division.