Looking for an experienced visa counselors having knowledge about PR PROCESS Acquisition of new Clients & follow up with existing ones. Must have Minimum 3 years of work experience Achieve the monthly targets as specified.
• Establish & implement for TT India pricing strategy, concept and structure through market intelligence and insights on market pricing.
• Support the business development by ensuring availability of products & services through introducti
• To improve shop floor work culture, house keeping during the shifts.
• To ensure that safe working condition in entire shop through periodic check on working of safety controls. Also to ensure that applicable PPE is being use
• General :
Improve & maintain shop floor work culture, 5'S, house keeping during the shifts.
• ESH :
Ensure that safe working condition in entire shop through periodic check on working of safety controls. Also to ensure th
Marketing APAC ▪ Contribute to the development of a long-term global strategy to ensure a sustainable business and implement this strategy in the assigned business region in accordance to customer and market needs
▪ Reviews and evaluates
1. Pre-dispatch report to customer
2. Responsible for Quality turn around program with Continental India
3. Responsible for External lab / product testing
4. Incoming inspection of metal Pulley's,coupling,rubber tyres,spiders,Flat transmi
Assistant food and beverage managers find employment with restaurants, cafeterias, and kitchens of all types, from casual eateries to fine dining establishments. In any of these workplaces, they are responsible for several core tasks:
Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section. Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes. Preparing meat and fish. Assisting with the management of health.
Banquet coordinators are responsible for meeting with potential and current clients to identify the client’s desires for the event. They provide information to the clients about the services the company provides, and help clients make the appropriate
Specific job duties for food attendants vary based on the restaurant where they work, the menu offerings available, and the food service stations present in the dining areas of the establishment. However, the core duties for this job are the same in
Food and beverage attendants complete various tasks during the course of their workday. After examining several job listings for this occupation, we found the following to be among those responsibilities most commonly indicated for food and beverage
HR project managers create a variety of training programs and courses for the HR department as well as for the company as a whole. For example, they might create seminars related to HR policy for the company.
Managing the kitchen porters. Making sure the kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work. Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies. Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
Being a banquet server requires a high level of professionalism. Banquet servers are personable, offering great customer service to their guests. Employers usually look for candidates who have one to two years of experience working in server position
DevOps Engineer · Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills · Process-oriented with great documentation skills. · Knowldege of best practices and IT operations in an always-up-available service.
Job Description :
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, Asset Area 4 - Hospitality District, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Brand JW Marriott
Position Type Management
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
* Minimum 20+ years of experience of which at least 3 to 5 years in similar role in an international environment.
* Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality / Hotel / Business Ma