WordPress Developer with knowledge of CMS & eCommerce website development projects in well-known open-source platforms such as WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, Laravel, CodeIgniter, React Native & React, Vue.JS, Angular, Node.JS, Ionic, etc.
SmileHandyy is a leading marketplace for home-improvement services in UAE. We are looking for a senior PHP developer (CodeIgniter) who can join our global team to solve real-life challenges using technology. Work From Home opportunity.
Write clean, well-designed code. Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization. Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle. Good communication skills are needed.
->Sound knowledge of Advance concepts of Php Mysql. ->Sound knowledge of MVC Framework(Codeigniter or Cake PHP or Laravel) ->Should be able to implement and work with all the latest APIs. ->Should have a good knowledge of server-side skills
Desired Skills and Competencies:
Hands on experience on PHP
Software requirements, teamwork, strong consulting skills.
Hands on software development process.
Team handling, software maintenance.
Hands on software architect
* Core software development experience with a high degree of technical proficiency in scalable Magento development Date visualization and Predictive Analysis Expertise in data integration using APIs and WebServices and production o
• Superb Attention to technical details and programming skills • Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate • Working and contributing in a team with proven experience building rel
PHP5, MySQL, Apache, Linux, Windows, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java, Ajax, API's Frame Works: WordPress, Joomla, MVC, Payment Gateway, store front Web application, Facebook/Twitter applications Good Communication skills, Team work
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary.
1. Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience (Laravel, CakePHP, Codeigniter etc) 2. Good command over OOPS 3. Good experience in writing front-end code in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc. 4. Good experience in JS frameworks such as JQuery/AngularJS
* Understand business requirements and create technology specifications for various modules within the project.
* Develop and maintain entire dynamic website and web application using core PHP