3-4 Years of experience in managing accounts payable for EXIM (Export / Import) of all raw materials and corresponding Payments / PO amendments / Compliance - GST Should have exposure of Liner , Terminal and Road transport Invoices & payments
Execution of Export Orders, Preparation of Pre-Post Shipment Export documents, Dealing with CHA and Freight Forwarding Agent, Dealing with Excise and Custom Authority Regularly handling Air / Ocean [LCL] Export Shipments Updating Customers about thei
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Distributor Price Management: - Distributor/Direct Hospital Pricing control management
* Distributor/Direct Hospital Claims: - Settlement of Distributors/Direct Hospital Credit Notes in accordance to their pricing ag
Demand and Supply planning - Coordination with Demand Planning Team for S&OP Reviews & DCs for material procurement, Inventory planning and Purchase orders.
Inbound logistics - Coordination with CHA for Custom duties, custom clearance and delivery of
Customs House Brokerage
- Handle E2E communication with customer & vendor for EXIM shipments.
- Handle queries w.r.t pre or post clearance documentation.
- Keep a record of all original SB, BOE and other documents.
- Update all
* Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
* Work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider cha
• MIS coordinator is maintaining data on various parameters
• Sharing the data on different fronts to the channel partners Daily
• Highlighting the numbers and flashes the data towards elaboration on ground reality Daily
• Coordination with cha