- Min 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (BA) - Experience working with Business Driven Development and writing Gherkin. - Must have : Strong Domain knowledge with a background in Wealth & Asset Management with exposure to Prospect / Custom
Having Banking/Payment Industry Experience of over 4 years as Business Analyst. Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of an IT solution in the Functional areas like SEPA, SWIFT Processing, Clearing systems (e.g. RTGS–CHAPS /FED/NACHA, etc).
• Analyze business requirements • Deep understanding of processes and breaking down complexities • Work with stakeholders to capture requirements and support other functions by clearly explaining requirements
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. - Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
Hiring Fresher B.SC/B.Pharm Graduates in a Renowned Pharmaceutical Company !!
Designation : Business Officer
* Visiting doctors and pharmacists on a daily basis.
* Offering, promoting and presenting of pharmaceutical products.
Job Designation : BDO (B2B sales) Job Location : Indore Salary : 3.5lpa Experience : 1 to 3 years Note : Candidate will on 3rd party payroll & One year contract base job, Contract will be renewable depend on performance
• Requirement gathering and creation of BRD/SRS/FRS. • Oversee and test new changes in Life Asia/Group Asia application. • Co-ordinate with various stakeholders. •Provide solutions and design with the help of development team for Life Asia/Group Asia
A: Should have good exposure to SDLC life cycle B: Should have good experience in Functional Testing C: Prepare test plan and Test strategy document D: Perform regression testing for monthly release E: Work on Test design , execution and upload it on
A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA. A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Excellent documentation skills.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
This is a remote position.
In pursuit of the expansion plan of our manpower solutions business, we are looking forward to hiring Business Development professionals for our B2B setup core NAPS Project Team.
Work Locations - Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, and