A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions.
The role of a Business Manager is to supervise and lead a company's operations and employees. They perform a range of tasks to ensure company productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies
Total exp: 2-12 Work location: Across India Location Must have Skills : Workday Core HCM Good to Have Skills : Workday US Payroll Job Requirements : Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use t
Opportunity for Job Opening in one of the Leading Manufacturing Brand @ Chandigarh!!
Designation : Business Presentation Specialist
* Ability to meet day to day client deliverables by executing quickly and efficiently in PowerPoint.
Hiring Fresher B.SC/B.Pharm Graduates in a Renowned Pharmaceutical Company !!
Designation : Business Officer
* Visiting doctors and pharmacists on a daily basis.
* Offering, promoting and presenting of pharmaceutical products.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. - Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
Hiring experienced professionals in a leading brand company @Hyderabad
We are seeking a dynamic software developer who has an eye for details. The Application
Developer’s role is responsible for designing, coding and implementing mobile, tablet an
• Requirement gathering and creation of BRD/SRS/FRS. • Oversee and test new changes in Life Asia/Group Asia application. • Co-ordinate with various stakeholders. •Provide solutions and design with the help of development team for Life Asia/Group Asia
Having Banking/Payment Industry Experience of over 4 years as Business Analyst. Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of an IT solution in the Functional areas like SEPA, SWIFT Processing, Clearing systems (e.g. RTGS–CHAPS /FED/NACHA, etc).
• Analyze business requirements • Deep understanding of processes and breaking down complexities • Work with stakeholders to capture requirements and support other functions by clearly explaining requirements