Business Analyst Job Vacancies
In almost every business, you need someone who can analyse and help you find solutions to your business problems. This is where business analyst jobs come into picture.
Business analysts are professional who analyze the business domain and provide solutions. So, if you are wondering about this job profile, here is some useful information about business analyst jobs. Right from what does a business analyst do to how do you become one and how much can you earn; we’ve tried to cover it all.
✅ How to become a business analyst?
To find a job in this field a candidate should have a relevant degree and required skills to succeed as a business analyst.
So, here are the educational qualifications required for a business analyst job.
- Graduation Degree: This is a three years course and one may opt for courses like BBA, BBE, BBF, BCA etc.
- Post-Graduation Degree: This is usually a two-year degree, the person here can pursue post-graduation degree from any reputed institute.
- Past Graduate diploma: This is a very common degree for students in India. This is usually taken as equivalent to MBA in every aspect in India.
- Diploma: This is a short-term course. That can be done to give a push to the career. This is usually a one-year process.
✅ What all certifications you may pursue to get a business analyst job?
- Certifications in SAP
- Business analyst certification
- Business Intelligence
- Excel for Business
- System analysis
- Strategy Management
✅ What is the job role of a business analyst?
- Study competition strategies and do analysis of similar product, market, or share new trends.
- Preserve existing business intelligence or trend data to make provision and give recommendations for action.
- Connect with clienteles, opponents, dealers, specialised organizations, or others to stay up-to-date of trade or business trends.
- Make a timely flow of commercial and business intelligence information to users.
- Gather data from existing industry documents, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
✅ What are the top paying skills for a business analyst job?
- Data base management system software (DBMS): MongoDB, Apache Hadoop, Teradata Database, Oracle PL/SQL.
- User interface software: Transact-SQL, Microsoft Access, Amazon Web Services AWS software, Oracle JDBC.
- Development software: Eclipse IDE, Microsoft Visual Basic, Apache Ant, Ruby.
- Object development software: Apache Groovy, C#, Python R
✅ What are the job roles available this field?
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Competitive Intelligence Analyst
- Consultant, Strategic Business and Technology Intelligence
- Director of Enterprise Strategy
- Director of Market Intelligence
- Director, Global Intelligence
- Intelligence Analyst
- Manager, Market Intelligence
✅ Which are the top cities for business analyst jobs in India?
Most metro cities offer good opportunities for business analysts. Some of the popular cities for business analyst jobs are:
✅ How much can a business analyst earn?
- At initial level Business Analyst with less than 1-year of work experience can expect to earn an average total salary of ₹347,473.
- In early phase of career as Business Analyst with 1-4 years of work experience can draw an average total compensation of ₹725,884.
- Reaching the mid-career as Business Analyst with 5-9 years of work experience earns an average total pay of ₹10,08,793.
- Once an employee becomes experienced as a Business Analyst with 10-19 years of work experience, he may get an average total payof ₹1,503,791.
- Reaching their late career with