We are looking to hire an IT auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications, and infrastructure. IT auditors are expected to have outstanding problem-solving skills and extreme attention to detail.
Responsible for Accounts, Finance and Commercial functions, including taxation matters. Work Experience :min 5years in MIS field with strong knowledge in excel. Should be able to work independently, multitask, solve problems, etc.
Our Client is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage
Designation: Consultant Internal Audit
* The position is responsible for
* Maintain relationship with client management
* Identification of opportunities of improvement in existing process of Post payables audit
* Work back with vendor recovery service providers to perform scoping of vendor audi
Role & Responsibilites Back Office Executives & Banking Profile provide administrative and managerial support for the staff working in the front office of a company. Back Office Executives do not interact directly with clients but work behind the sce
The VRM would act as a Relationship Manager for the existing customers and is expected to engage with the customer to build a long term relationship with them along with upselling the group's insurance and other financial products to them.
Opening for a CA with 0-2 years of post-qualification experience or semi-qualified with relevant experience(drop out) in Statutory Audit & Tax Audit. He/She will be responsible for basic fieldwork, project management, handling queries of clients etc.
* Identify and report data defect for tag auditing. * Responsible for e2e test and release of any deliverable website/mobile app with the best quality possible. * Understand the client requirements related to tag validation in-depth.