Responsible for supporting the HR Business Partners in the Retail Liabilities segment, for all HR Ops related activities, including creating, executing and managing various projects to strengthen and standardize HR Operations practices . To liaison w
Job Description :
1. Attendance management system (Kronos and FCLM responsibilities):
Pointing exceptions on daily basis
Monitering leaves , LOPs , unscheduled overtime and 6th day overtime
Resolving any deviation in kronos observed.
Manager leaves t
· Training for relevant employees with the process · Manage the compensation / increment /promotion process/ PMS annually. · Pers. Admn. (Time office related activities ) · Implement personnel policies, procedures (leaves, work practices)
The Human Resource (HR) Specialist is primarily responsible for responding to questions and providing direction to Dev Motion Pictures employees through several support channels: phones, eForm and chat.
* Plan and budget the cost of food Production.
* Staffing and allocation of duties. Develop systems and procedures to achieve higher cost efficiency in guest satisfaction.
* Facilitate learning and developmen
About Starbucks India
Starbucks India is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently, we have presence in 8 cities with over 125 stores through a network of over 1,800+ passionate partners (employees).
1. Impart Training on products/process/systems for consumer banking employees.
2. Ability to assess relevant training needs for staff individuals, in consultation with Regional Heads including assessment methods and measurement s
Job Description :
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and mana