about the role
To plan and implement change and release activities and projects on MPLS based orange Business VPN network for airline customers
that belongs to Airport Hub architecture.
Perform operational changes including both cus
* Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures for ibis, Mumbai Airport that includes databases, network administration, applications programming, web design and user support systems.
* Responsible for overall supervision, planning, controlling and coordination of all activities of the assigned outlet.
* Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of ibis, Mumbai Airport to ensure maximum
* Work in a dynamic market like India for a multi-national Wines & Spirits player
* Drive brand plans and new product development with global teams
* Preparation of all aspects of the relevant brand plans, in
Job Title - CUSTOMS & REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
DHLis a leading global brand in the logistics industry.DHL's family of divisions offers an unrivalled portfolioof logistics services, ranging from national and international parcel deliver
This is to inform you that we do have job openings in the aviation industry for the profiles of Ground Staff, Air- Ticketing, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Aircraft Maintenance Executive. Hr- Vipin Singh - Cont- no. 8447466095
Job description Interviews for Cabin Crew / Air hostess / Ground Staff / Air Ticketing ( Freshers ) for a Leading Airlines in India & Overseas Please share your CV/Resume on WhatsApp directly http://wa.me/919527406870 Aviation Industry