Also known as retail store managers, store supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a retail store, including product availability and pricing. Other duties entail managing the staff and customer services, and controlling
Compares purchase orders to invoices and distributes to proper Department Head for approval
* Audits bills for errors, corrects as necessary
* Ensures appropriate support documentation is obtained and attached to the invoices before payment is
Timely Vendor bill processingandaccountspayable function set upandits controls. Profit & loss A/C, Balance Sheet for audit and finalization. Filing of TDS returns, GST annual returns, GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, & GSTR-2. Handling audits & management reporting
. Accurate and timely / Monthly Fire, GTC, CEMS reporting.
. Finalization of Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet - HBI & HBII.
. Co-ordination with Tax and Statutory Auditors KPMG for finalization of HBI Balance Sheet.
* Meticulously checking, vouching and processing the Associates T&E Claim vouchers strictly as per Policy.
* Ensuring that expenses are captured in right expense GL codes in ERP.
* Handling Associate's Queries.
* Periodic MIS for Process
We have a very exciting opportunity for one of a leading consulting firms in India. The dealings will be with international clients, so the person should have an extensive experience in taxation-Direct, IDT, International and Transfer Pricing.
1. Experience of 8-10 years 2. ACCA/CA/CPA 3. Strong working experience on US GAAP 4. Worked on consolidation/monthly closing/quarterly closing 5. Worked on SEC reporting requirements like 10k/10q 6. Good to have a person working as AM in big 10 cons
We are looking for Accounts and taxation CA/ICWA having experience min of 3+ years in preparation and filing of financial statements ,Tax Returns and other legal compliance for Indian subsidiary and US parent company.