* Process day-to-day Talent & Culture administration in an accurate and timely manner
* Should have good knowledge of compliances and payroll management
* Create and update employee data record in system
* Create personal files and assist
* Manage information technology and computer systems
* Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
* Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising thei
•Organize and direct the team to supervise all revenues and expenses, as well as all inventories
•Responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting and controlling requirements of the departments, and will be required to r
* Research and development of new products and services for the Hotel.
* Establish contracts to ensure reduced pricing for all operating areas of the hotel.
* Monitor vendors for quality, service and price through standard purchasing specific
•To oversee and direct all aspects concerning cash receipts and disbursements.
•To be responsible for the control and banking of all daily cash and cheque payments.
•To manage all cash float refurbishment including his/her own fund
ü Duties include assisting the Production team in food preparation and performing related duties in the Kitchen.
ü Responsible for the work assigned by Executive Chef or Chef de Partie in any section of the kitchen as per the standa
* To Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards.
* Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
* Create positi
* To lead team of kitchen stewards to clean and maintain a stock of inventory for kitchen and restaurant equipment's.
* To assist kitchen staff with various tasks as needed. Provide kitchen and food and beverage team with needed items.
* To be one point of contact for all guest requests. Answer, record and process all guest queries and feedback. Operate telephone switchboard station.
* Respond to special requests from guest with unique needs. Contact appropriate indi
•Prepare and submit periodic Talent & Culture reports to management.
•Monitor the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and act in an advisory capacity to department heads in such process.
•Investigate and review all
The Director of Engineering is responsible for ensuring that all hotel equipment is properly serviced and functional, that the hotel grounds and facilities are maintained, and that training is provided for each department as to the p
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Responsible to oversee and manage the Talent and Culture of the Hotel in line with Accor leadership philosophy and values.
* Co-ordinate the actions of the hotel leaders and team in all elements of the Talent Journey i
· Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance programs for the various systems such as (not limited to) the following :
Air-conditioning & electrical, refrigeration, FLS equipment, building maintenance including furniture & fixtures
This position is responsible to oversee and manage the Talent and Culture of the organization, this pertains to all areas which support Accor Hotels philosophy of creating an environment where each and every member of the team is rec
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
• Self-confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
• Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
• Candidate should have minimum 10 - 12 Years of relevant experience in luxury hotels.
• Ability to
* To ensure the safety and security of the assets of the mansion, guests and colleagues.
* Act as a member of the Emergency Response Team, lead in cases of fire, accident, safety concerns and calls for medical assistance.
* Patrol a
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Develop and organize activities for guests in the area of natural history.
• Coordinate with activity department for smooth running of all guest activities in the hotel
• Overlook quality of facilities provided to guests
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
• To direct and coordinate the over all activities of the Engineering department.
• Conform and adhere to the policies & procedure and rules & regulations in order to achieve the highest levels of guest service.
• Provide frontline PC and server troubleshooting, resolve IT issues for end users
• Modify configurations, utilities and software default settings
• Support and administer Windows Servers
• Backup and optimize database
• Perform regular sys
Front Office Operation:
· Participate in daily operations meetings to liaise and coordinate closely with support departments regarding general administration and operations issues
· Check that all Front Office employees report to w
Provide the highest level of hospitality for all Food & Beverage Services in Mercure Homestead Residences.
Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
* Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
* Respond to guest queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure guest satisfac
* Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards.
* Any matter which may affect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
* Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Bev
* Responsible for the work assigned by the Sous Chef in any section of the kitchen as per the standards.
* Ensure to perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear reco
To be thoroughly familiar with the entire property & cognizant of the areas and functions likely to require attention by the Security Associate.
To serve as a principal source of information on rules and procedures governing securit