District Managers oversee the operations of multiple stores within a region. Their primary responsibilities include recruiting and training store managers, setting regional goals and ensuring that the stores under their supervision.
• Membership of Professional Associations • Trainings/ Certifications o Design + Construction Supervision on Lines/ Towers/ OPGW o Experience in Cross Country/ River Crossing/ Creeks/ Forests/ Hills Tx. Lines
Total exp: 2-12 Work location: Across India Location Must have Skills : Workday Core HCM Good to Have Skills : Workday US Payroll Job Requirements : Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use t
• Exp. as Electrical Experts for > 400kv Transmission Line/ OPGW/ Substation • Exp in IFI funded projects • Transmission Projects in SAARC nations outside India • Specific Technical Expertise- o Design + Construction Supervision on Lines/ Towers
• BE/BTech in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. ME/MTech would be an advantage • Minimum of 10-12 years experience in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering organizations, preferably handled hydraulic systems.
Monitor, build, configure, and maintain the reliability of enterprise production systems in AWS using various services such as IAM, EC2, Secret Manager, Lambda, S3, Route53, DynamoDB, Redshift, CloudWatch, etc.
Experience- 6 to 8 Years
• Hands on experience with sound knowledge in basic Accounting terms Concepts, Journal Entries, Reconciliation
• Ensure for the Smooth completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
Responsible from managing the brand from brand planning all the way to activity planning, including for formulating brand strategies/plans for the assigned brand, identifying unique market needs and consumer opportunities and developing advertising &