You searched for:

mcb jobs

Refine Search

Top Employers

  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
1 - 1 of 1 Job(s)
  • Keyskills: switches, mcb, low voltage product
    Summary: Developing and tracking new building project, Pilot visit to customers like Architects, Developers, Interior designers Presenting Products and offerings to customers
    Bengaluru / Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
    0-5 years
    Share
    Posted : 5th Mar 2019
Are these jobs relevant for you?
We will use your feedback to improve future recommendations

About mcb jobs

Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of professional information solutions. A company that delivers improved outcomes to professional customers across industries, helping them make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. We achieve this by leveraging deep customer understanding to combine high quality content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms. Our solutions often account for about 1 percent of our customers' total cost base but can have a significant, positive impact on the remaining 99 percent. For more information you can vist our website: http://www.reedelsevier.com.ph

 
Get jobs in your inbox