Minimum salary set to 2.6 USD per hour/2 GBP per hour. There will be opportunities to progress up from this level
This opportunity would suit you if you are excited to work closely with an overseas business founder and become a valuable and respected support to them whilst freeing up their time, learning about the business and progressing your own career/skill-sets.
You will be one of the first hires into the business so this is a varied position where you could be involved in everything from day-to-day operations and customer services, marketing, assisting with financial reconciliation, supporting with lead generation and sales, potentially helping the Business Founder with personal errands to free up their time and possibly expanding/training new team members as the business grows.
This would suit a proactive person who's excited to be involved with a growing business from an early stage. You will have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table, improve existing processes, learn new skills and directly help with business to succeed and be a part of that success.
For candidates who want to work more full time there are some full time positions available as well as the opportunity to be placed part time with 2 different businesses - thereby increasing the variety of tasks, skills, knowledge and progression with both organisations.
We will always have a lot of available opportunities for the right people.
There are also a few immediate full time placements available. This will be discussed with you at your interview.
Please ensure you read all guidelines in full before you answer
Tasks could include:
• Answering customer queries - providing a wonderful experience of the company
• Building contacts database
• Email management
• Research and lead generation (including cold calling for some clients - often not required)
• Building and managing related databases
• Assisting with a variety of social media tasks
• Social media support-lots of opportunities to add value and develop your skills further
• Calendar coordination and appointment booking
• Diary Management and appointment booking
• Administrative Support
• Data Entry and bookkeeping
• Varied research tasks
• Ad Hoc varied Day to Day Business Support tasks
• Personal errands for the Business Founder
• Willing to work occasional extended business hours to account for other time-zones - some positions have a lot of flexibility around this
• At least 5mbps stable internet connection with backup
• Working computer/ Laptop
• Minimal to no power outage in the area
• Valid government ID
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Strong written and verbal English
• Interest and passion in social media (desirable - not required for all positions)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proactive, enthusiastic self-starter
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• At least 40/WPM typing speed with 90%+ accuracy
• Adaptable to change
Please email with the Tagline:
ROCKSTAR VA ON THE WAY!
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content