The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of automated test artifacts. The Test Automation Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments. This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework. Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
Daily duties include:
• Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
• Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
• Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
• Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test scripts.
• Capture analyse and report test results to managers and project executives.
• Log and track defects.
• Maintain automation script repository.
• Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated testing in all environments.
• Conduct automated role-based testing.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Execute testing data management plan activities.
• Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
• Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
• Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.
ProcureTechStaff (a PNC Capital LLC firm) is a firm that specializes in providing IT consulting and Business consulting services. We focus on providing highly proficient services in the fields of Human Capital Consulting, Contingent Workforce Management Solutions, Corporate Restructuring and Staffing Process Re-Engineering.
We are defined by our relentless pursuit of Excellence globally. From large corporations to small/niche staffing agencies, we aspires to provide robust and scalable solutions that enhance the quality of Human Capital Procurement. We provide a unique business model that employs an effective utilization of highly experienced professionals, efficient work process and cutting-edge technologies. This helps customers dynamically explore the infinite possibilities of becoming a leader within their respective industries.