Main purpose of role
This role will maintain Workday (HRIS) and other systems, and implement configuration and workflow improvements in these systems.
In addition, this role will collect and analyze HR data, define people metrics for organizational effectiveness and offer actionable analysis
and dashboards, interfacing with HR and other business functions.
Scope of the role
As a Workday Senior Architect within our HR IT team, you will be
working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities and new
responsibilities to improve human resource performance and establish
a culture focused on adding business value.
- Evaluates new Workday developments per business
- requirements, and recommends appropriate alternatives and/or
- enhancements to systems.
- Act as the technical point of contact between different functional
- departments and clients/stakeholders
- Troubleshoot problems and conduct tests to assist in issue
- Leads Workday Release upgrades and any other technical
- Assist and mentor others with How To questions on Workday
- Develop customized reports based on the business requirements
- that you and/or your team have gathered
- Analyze the Workday data to ensure integrity and draw
- Prioritize Workday priorities and workload
- Drive continuous improvement of Workday HCM
- Serve as a resource for Tier 3 end user support, exemplifying
- exceptional customer service
- Collaborate with functional leads to capture and document
- business requirements
- Support Workday training and communication plans to support
- new Workday functionality
- Work collaboratively within the Workday Solution team and with
- cross-functional teams
- Leverage Workday community, resources, and network to stay
- abreast of enhancements and leading practice
- 7+(minimum 2-3 years in Workday)
- Workday configuration experience within core HCM, benefits,
- payroll, recruiting, compensation, and/or time and absence
- modules preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must work well with a global team
- Have a Bachelors degree from a leading institution in Computer
- Science or related discipline
- 60% and above aggregate score in X,XII, graduation and/or post
- graduation degree
Skills & Attributes
- SharePoint configuration and coding skills will be good to have or
- to be learnt.
- Particpating actively in Organisation initiatives
- Understands basic HR transformation concepts and experience
- supporting HR life cycle events